Chock and Spike

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:13 am

I would like you all to meet Chock and Spike. Spike is try coloured. He has a black patch over his left eye. His head and body down to his rump are white and his rump is brown. He has mid length hair. Two rosettes. One on the top of his head and the other one is half way down his back hence the name spike. Chock is chocolate brown on his back head and legs and his stomach is ginger. They have only been in the cage together for just over two weeks but they are a well bonded pair all ready. So nice to see and feel them all snuggled in together. Really warms my heart. :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Got the piggys a bull rush ball for gnawing and kicking around. Spike loves it but Chock aint to fussed by it.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:51 pm

How big is their cage? I always feel bad putting balls in our cage, there doesn't seem enough room to really push. But Snickers seems to like it so sometimes I do.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:01 pm

I dont know the dimentions of it. Remember i have no sight :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:47 am

Spikey has crazy hair to which makes me think he is an abisynian because of his hair and rosettes. . Sorry if i have spelled that wrong. Chock is a teddy pig. and what a brother he is to little spike. He has taught spike where everything in the cage is from day 1. Spike follows him everywhere. They stuck like glue to each other. So happy i got chock a friend. He is a totally different pig now. they sit and have debates i am sure of it. :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:49 am

The bull rush ball is no more. Spike recked that. Well that is what it was for. To be recked.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:40 pm

What fun to have them getting along so well. That makes for happy piggies!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:36 pm

They always talking to each other. Spike never stops. He is iether talking or wheeking. He wheeks in his sleep. I wonder what he is dreaming about to make him dream wheek.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:26 am

Chock was using Spike as a pillo this morning. Would have made a lovely pick. I hate bein' blind sometimes. this is where i wish my eyes would work.

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:45 am

It must be really tough for you Maddy.

Do your pigs let you stroke them? I've had a few pigs that had had really soft hair and didn't mind me stroking them.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Yeh they both love their stroke time. :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu May 22, 2014 9:56 am

spike is growing so much and his appitite is growing to...
he's still funny about being picked up but once he is in my arms or on my lap he's fine.