Chock and Spike

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:18 am

I can even start them off wheeking if i imitate them wheeking lol

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:09 am

Just had chock and spike out for a handling session. One by one of corse. Spike needed to be brushed again so out came the salad.he has quite long ish hair does my spikey. Chocks hair is all short and smooth and silky. Spikes hair is slightly rougher in texture from chocks. Its a bit wiry to be honest. thats because he is part abby and part rex coated.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

spike also has an afro lol. It looks like someones taken some of my dread wax and put it through his hair. He looks like he has been dragged through a hedge backwards.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:07 am

Found a nice new house for the pigs today while out shopping. Didnt pick it up as i wasnt really sure about the price for what it actually was. Pets at home really are a rip off. Will probably end up buying it though as it is nice. Its wooden. Not pine or ceder some other wood. plenty big enough for the both of them.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:15 am

Chocks personality is like his coat, smooth silky soft and he is really placid and layed back. Spike however is a different thing all together. He is very highly strung. Has lots and lots of energy that he never seems to run out of. Chock would make a fantastic theropy pig as he loves nothing more than a good cuddle with any one that will Have him on their knee for some lap time. He falls asleep on my knee all the time. Means he trusts me enough to do that and i am really touched that he does that.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:20 am

Just done my daily spot clean. Took all the old hay out and replaced it. replaced pelits and water also. Given the pigs a run. Been a little busy bee this morning since i got up at 5.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:18 am

Goin to the pet shop tomoro morning to get the boys some new toys. A new house if the shop has them in. The pigs dont really need anything but i wanna spoil them big style. Dont think there is anything wrong with wanting to spoil them. brings me and them so much joy when they play with a new lot of toys. i love hearing them play.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:41 am

given the pigs a nice run. Now their tucking in to a bowl of salad. They will be cleaned out today also. still planning on goin to the pet shop today though so they will be getting spoiled thats for sure.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:33 am

The pigs have a nice clean house now. Nice to see they are making ajustments to my work lol. Maybe the hay stack isnt to their liking...

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:57 am

Went to pet shop. No houses left. New i should have picked it up when i saw it the other day. On the plus side, the pigs wont run out of hay or substraight for time! They also wont run out of bull rush balls iether as i now have four sitting in the closet and one in use.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:25 pm

I also got another bag of that food with the mint in. And a bag of forage mix that also has mint in. It also has nettle. Willo. Origano. Wild flowers its quite a big bag its made out of paper and tide with string. its made by a company called woodlands

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:16 pm

Do you have that kinda thing in the states or anywhere else. Dryed herbs for your pigs that you can buy from the pet shop.