Chock and Spike

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:23 am

Pigs will be cleaned out tomoro i think. I love cleaning them and hearing their reactions when they put back in.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:19 am

cleaned the pigs out when i woke up at four. Now they exploring their cage and wheeking to each other. They having a right jolly old chat.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Chock and Spike love that alfalfa timathy kings hay. They get that when they in there pen as a treet. they are both very well and healthy. Spikes still full of energy as always :). Think He will always be like that even when he is old.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:21 pm

That's cool. My Scatter is the same way. Forever young, lol.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:40 pm

i dont think Spike will ever change. He reminds me of a female rat personality wise but his foodyness is like a lab he and chock will do anything for salad lol

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:45 am

Chock and Spike have just had their cage cleaned out. They having a rave in there.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:20 am

Haha! I bet they love it when it's all clean and tidy, all ready for them to run riot and muck it up again!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:16 am

my pigs love making ajustments to their home. They do it all the time. Bit worried about spike. He is breathìng but he is wheezing with it. He doesnt do it all the time and when ever i take him to a vet they can never find anything wrong with him. Will have to get a vet out. today. I feel so helpless and a useless piggy mum. I have put a steam bowl by the cage that seems to be helping so i will keep you posted. Now this on top of everything else!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:15 am

spikes breathìng has improved a bit this morning. He is eating and drinking fine and he seems to have perked up a bit which means he could be bouncing back from what ever it was. Poor pig!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:29 am

That sounds positive.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:00 am

As i said before the wheezing comes and goes with him. I dont understand it at all. Nothing n the cage or house has changed. Just one of those things. Poor lil thing

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:06 am

Spikes breathìng seems to have calmed down today so maybe it was just a dusty hay bale or something. He seems full of the joys of spring right now.