Chock and Spike

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:24 am

spike is 6 months all ready
chock will be a year and a half in september.
where has the time gone??
feels like i only got them yesterday..

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:44 am

Spike is my little cuddle pig
Chock would rather do his own thing
They are amazing creatures and i never stop llearning about them.
there is always some information that has to be read at some point during the day.
i usually come here to learn...
i may not always post but i am around if anyone nnneeds me.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:43 am

spike will take veg from my hand now
so special
:D

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:21 pm

It's always so nice to hear how your sweeties are doing.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:14 am

How about an update about Chock and Spike?

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:58 am

Went to the pet shop the other day and got the pigs some new toys. A cardboard gnawing tube. More hay and pelits even though i didnt need them and some dryede corn cobs which both the pigs love. As well as dandelion leaves. They both love those as well fresh or dryed their not fussed :)

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:15 am

Glad to hear they're doing so well.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:52 pm

spike is flurrishing n to a beautiful boy. Cant believe He will be a year next feb. Chocks two next feb as well. Cant believe that iether... Where has the time gone!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:00 am

Spike has hair and Chock has fur. Spike is molting right now and its a nightmare. Having to take0hay fevor tablets so my alergy to him is livable with. Just till the molting is finnished. I have to brush spike. Hee dont like it. Not one bit. But have started hand feeding him at the same time as brushing him and that seems to calm him so thats a good thing.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:57 am

Spike loves destroying a willo ball i got for them the other day. He is obsessed with it. he is a little vandle..-lol

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:26 am

Spike is goin through a molt right now. Its a nightmare for my alergis. Have to take hay fevor tablets every day at the moment. He is really hairy guinea pig you see. he has lots of hair for a small animal. he also has a very loud wheek on him to but he has always had that. Its so shrill sometimes it comes out more like a whistle rather than a wheek wheek noise. lol

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:29 am

I don't think of guinea pigs going through molts. Is he scratching a lot? Has he ever been treated for mites?

www.guinealynx.info/_ivermectin.html