Chock and Spike

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:38 am

I am really lucky with my two as they dont dig. cant spell the other word' sorry.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:26 am

Chock cherped for the furst time yesterday morning. It was so beautiful i hope he does it again.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:14 am

The boys love their new running enclosure so much its a fight to get them back home lol.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:07 am

And everybody knows if a piggy dont wanna be cot it will run rings round you

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:06 am

I run my pigs in a pen so i know where they are at all times. Plus it means they cant hurt them selvs on anything. I am in rented housing so i cant have them reckin anything.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:29 am

I have been hand feeding spike and chock a lot recently and spike is getting much better about being picked up.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:45 am

goin away over easter to a friends house. The pigs are coming as well. They liked my friends house when they were down there last and they were really good on both trips so they should be all right this time. Plus my friend gives them greenrs and they start wheeking when ever he is on speaker phone. So cute. He even gets popcorning goin on :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:45 am

pet shop visit is in order again as the pigs have almost finnished the hay i got. I all right for everything else. Just the hay i am running out of thats always the way though.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:02 am

Chock woke me last night with more cherping its a beautiful sound i think. He sounded like a little song bird in my house. hope he does it again so i can record it for you all so you can hear his beautiful song.

Pippipig

Post   » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:42 am

I'm glad he's happy.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:06 am

chock and spike are enjoying their holidays as well as me
my friend keeps feeding them when he thinks i wont notice
he's really soft hearted when it comes to animals...

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:41 pm

my friend had chock out on his knee today... he's fallen for their sweet faces and natures...