Awww! What cute pigs!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:52 am

What expressive faces!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:32 am

Advance well wishes for Delta turning 5 months old. Loved looking at those photos of her and big brother Ronny. He's all calm and serene in the photos, while she's like 'are you sure you've got my good side?'. They've both got happy similes on their faces too.

Rodent-Cuddles

Post   » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:13 am

In 3 days Delta will be 27 weeks old, she's just over 6 months! (:

I feel so bad for not uploading pictures as often as I should..as some of you may know I suffer from major depression and anxiety, and I haven't been feeling that great lately - I ODed, and got kicked out of my school.
However, things are slowly getting better..and if all goes well I hope to go to Unitc next year, and gain a Certificate in Animal Care in a years time.

When Delta turns 31 weeks old, I'll be turning 16...just lucky that my birthday is on a Saturday this year!

A couple pictures of Ron & Delta

And a picture of my herd celebrating a fully cleaned cage!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:17 am

That's a nice looking herd you have! :)

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:21 am

Your piggies are so adorable.

I hope you're feeling better Rodent :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:57 am

What a great pic of your crew! They all look so happy nibbling on hay? grass?

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:31 am

What a great cage and a giant mass of piggies! They are all so beautiful. I hope you feel better soon.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:12 am

get well soon looking forward to hearing more about your pigs. :)

Rodent-Cuddles

Post   » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:34 pm

Lynx - They're nibbling on a nice pile of yummy freshly cut grass from our backyard. All the piggies in the rescue were happy to have some yesterday...was rather quiet and peaceful while they all were just munching away! (:

Another picture, this time with their names on it.
I didn't plan to pick piggies of specific colours but it seems like all my guineas (Ron & Delta included) have either Ginger and/or White on them. Trixie was the first in the herd, so maybe it has something to do with her!

Darla is Delta's mum...she's gained so much confidence from living in a herd, she's often out in the open, and when she's feeling extra confident she comes up to the front of the cage to ask for veggies.

It is sad not having mother & daughter together but I do think it was for the best, and Ron is such an amazing "brother" to Delta...even though he has gotten a wee bit chubby since living with her!

(All my piggies are neutered and spayed apart from Delta).

Thank you all for the well wishes as well! (:

Rodent-Cuddles

Post   » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:43 am

I just adore Delta's new tunnel & snuggle sack that a lady who adopted a trio made - aren't they adorable!? Although, not as adorable as little Delta who is doing very well!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:38 pm

So pink and cute!!!