Moving Right Along: Snickerspants Part 6

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:41 am

Well, we have a new treat-getting routine. I hand whatever it is to Snickers while Cici stands right behind him. Snickers -- who apparently hasn't yet figured out the pattern here -- turns cheerfully around to go eat his snack in peace and discovers Cici and immediately starts whining. She mugs him for his treat. He turns back around to complain to me, and I hand him another treat. Everybody's happy, and Cici doesn't have to interact with me directly. :)

Bugs Mom

Post   » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:11 pm

Love it! Cici is one smart little cookie!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:10 am

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:15 am

Just woke up to the distinctive whine of a girl-pig being tortured by her cagemate. I went over to remind Snickers of his Chivalry 101 lessons and found him huddled in a corner crying as tiny, pear-shaped Cici took his lunch money. She's going to fit right in.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:24 am

(weird posting error)

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:07 am

It sounds like Cici is going to rule the roost. :) Poor Snickers!

clairey

Post   » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:46 am

Heh, so much for worrying that Snick was going to bully her. Her tiny little body will be commanding her to eat All The Things so Snickers is going to have to learn to eat fast. Good training for when he has mini-pigs under his paws learning what pigs eat.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:41 am

"took his lunch money" That cracks me up!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:01 am

Loved the lunch money comment too! You go girl!!

Breadfan4

Post   » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:55 pm

It does sound like CiCi's wasted no time fitting in!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:03 pm

It gets even weirder. Tonight I went to take Cici out for veggies, and Snickers said NO. He blocked her body with his, rumbled at me, and even sort of nibbled at me. Is there some kind of hormone that he can smell that's making him protective? Or is he just super suspicious that she's getting really excellent treats?

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:13 am

I'll bet it is his innate chivalry all stoked by her "delicate condition." ;-)