Moving Right Along: Snickerspants Part 6

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:51 am

Yes! Everybody made it! The runty one actually ended up doing better than his second-smallest brother, who never figured out how to nurse. That second-smallest dude is now a foster failure who will permanently stay where he is. The others all have good homes!

They weren't at my house, so I didn't have lots of photographing ability. Blame STF!! :P

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:35 pm

The Hay Hat of Imminent Starvation, followed by the Lettuce Chapeau Of Clean-Fleece Feasting. Whew!
Last edited by AldenM1 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:42 pm

Alden, I think anything between img tags has to be a picture format, like .jpg. It might work on other extensions as well, but I've never tried that.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:44 pm

You posted while I was editing.

Apparently Flickr won't give me a sharable code on my phone, which means I can't upload pictures directly from my phone to GL, which is pretty much the only way I post pictures on GL. :(

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:46 pm

I tried to resize it, and selected "replace original," and it CHANGED THE URL. Frustrating!!

Here is the picture:

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:36 pm

Very cute!!

Obfuscated

Post   » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:25 pm

I would love to be able to upload pictures from my phone straight to GL, but I am not wise in the ways of Flickr or these forums. Ravelry has spoiled me. How do I do what you do?

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Love the pictures!

rshevin

Post   » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:55 am

Ah the infamous Hay Hat of Bravery!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:40 am

Too cute! S/he knows how to get what s/he wants!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Today is a special day. It is the Anniversary of the Final Transference of the Residence of Albert Butterbean the First and Only.

Oh, and Cookie too.

In other very exciting news, last night I discovered a cyst the size of a large marble on the left haunch belonging to Miss Victoria Whiskers -- who, you will remember, is STILL not quite sure she likes me. The cyst was perfectly round and moved freely under the skin, so I was pretty sure I knew what it was, and planned to call for an appointment first thing this morning. But SlaveToFuzzy said "Just lance it yourself. You've seen Dr. A do it, right?" And as the fates would have it, JUST YESTERDAY I took possession of a handful of actual needle-syringes, thanks to how my puppy (not even two!) has developed an incurable disease and needs monthly shots, which I learned how to do yesterday. So I decided it was a sign. I took the needle off one of the syringes and cleaned everything and carefully stuck VickieWhiskers about ten times because it turns out this is actually harder than it seems. Finally I seemed to hit the correct spot and things started to happen. But it took over 20 minutes to completely drain the thing.

Miss Vickie made it 15 minutes before she projectile-peed at me. I figure that's fair.

I'm not sure whether the whole process was more traumatic to me or to VW.

"Hold me."

SlaveToFuzzy cheerfully responded to my update after the harrowing process was over with "I'm sure she really hates you now."

"Pretty much, yeah."

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:57 pm

You are awesome! ;-)