Everyone Will Always Remember A Little Fairy

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:40 am

Thank you and yes! You are so right, Alden! Faith. I know you all understand . . . You so often put into words when I know I feel but can't say! I am looking out of the kitchen window right now, at the bit of lawn where she put in her appearance. I sear I can see a little round, white shape there. I remember ringing Ian at work, 'there are PIGGIES!, all over the lawn'! Two with their mummy, Fairy wandering the wrong way, making it seem like a herd of them somehow. She stole my heart at that instant second.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:49 am

10 days old in the same spot on the grass -

I tried to imagine even then what it must feel to be blind AND deaf, and I swore to Ian she would never, ever know pain or fear, and she would be loved every single day of her life.

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:27 pm

It's great to see all these lovely photos again of Fairy - so trusting and so loved.
I love them all but find the one of Fairy neatly tucked in her blanket sound asleep especially touching.

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:44 pm

Fairy makes me want to go to the beach!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:31 am

I had a dream a couple of nights ago in which we had a white pig that was lost & sick. We found her & she was just fine. That pig was a combination of Fairy & our Lucy. I think it was the pictures here & some wishful thinking at work. But they'll always be health & fine in our memories!

Erinspigs

Post   » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:13 pm

I only recently read and was told about Fairy. What love you shared with each other. So beautiful.

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:22 pm

I do loveseeing Fairy. Italso maes me a bit sad. I really my the lethals I had. Billie, Amelia, Dak and Dash. There is truly something special about these lethals. . .

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:36 pm

It's really interesting read what you write. They ARE truly special, and I know ALL our guineas are special, but there's just something about LW's.

Hello, Erinspigs!

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:51 pm

It's good to hear from you Mildred. Do hope you're okay. . .

JaneDoe

Post   » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:57 pm

Pandora and Pepino Are/were not Lethals, but I love/loved them both. Before I got Pandora I honestly thought PEWs were boring and after she died I was ready to adopt one in a heartbeat. Then along came Pepino and I would adopt another one again.

Mildred, where did you get the little teeny sand castle mould?

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:58 am

Honest to goodness, there is nothing sweeter than these Fairy pictures. She is one-in-a-million.

Zoe

Post   » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:48 am

I only popped in to see if Fairy and family might have posted. Nice to hear from you Mildred, and love to see your photos. Fairy was a special, special little piggy. Bless her little heart forever.