Everyone Will Always Remember A Little Fairy

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:16 am

She always *did* seem so smiley. I will miss her a lot.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:27 am

:-( Everyone else has already said it: Pixie had the best possible life with you, the girl-gang and Ian.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:43 am

So sorry for your loss of Pixie. I echo what everyone has said, she lived a wonderful and exciting piggy life under Ian's and your care.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:55 am

Mildred, I'm sorry to hear about Pixie but echo the above sentiments. She (and all your babies) have the best possible life with you guys. You gave her a great gift when you put her needs ahead of yours and stopped her from suffering.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:58 pm

I'm so sorry about Pixie, but I'm glad she got to spend her life with you. She had such an open, friendly face.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:09 pm

Thank you all very much, your words are a huge comfort.

Ian is just our in the garden now, her final resting place will be near Fairy. We have never been able to do this part together, I have said my goodbye's and I know she will always be here with me in my heart. The feelings of missing her are so flipping painful though xxx

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:12 pm

What a wonderful partner Ian is. You two have a good thing going. I think it would be a comfort that all your girls are still with you in the garden.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:27 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about Pixie. She sure was a beauty. I'm glad she went peacefully. Not much more you can ask than that.

tashab

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:11 pm

I'm so sorry about Pixie. To echo everyone else, she had a magnificent life with Ian and yourself.

Hunybee

Post   » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:45 pm

Mildred I am so sorry that you lost Pixie. No matter how long they are with us, it really is never long enough.

I was talking about Fairy today with my coworkers. I lost Jasper over the summer, and just yesterday one fell into my lap. A co worker needed to find a home for her granddaughters pig. She sent me a pic and the first thing I noticed was the Fairy dimple on his head. Of course I couldn't resist telling her about Fairy and her adventures. I also couldn't say no to a pig in need of a good home.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:35 am

Oh, I am so sorry, MildredM. I know she had the best of lives with you - I am so glad she was part of your household.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:21 am

Thank you :)

Hunybee, that little dimple - it's a crown! You have a little Prince there. I hope he is happy in his new palace! Sorry to hear about Jasper.

It's so good reading your words, we don't feel so alone . . .

wibster1

Post   » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:52 pm

Mildred I'm really so sorry to hear about Pixie. It's good that you and Ian have each other especially at times like these and that you are both devoted to your piggies and understand how you both feel. Sending huge hugs to you both! xx

Zoe

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:37 pm

Good bye dear Pixie. You were well loved, by Mildred and Ian, me, and many who never even met you. I'm sorry for your loss.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:03 pm

Thank you both :)

I think we all know how saddening this part of having guineas in our life is. It's never easy and we miss them like heck when they go, but knowing they had a good life and they were cared for and loved makes it a tiny bit easier to handle.

poppycorn

Post   » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:43 am

I have such a soft spot for Pixie and I think of her often.

I hope you, Ian and the pigs have a grand Easter!

serelixyue

Post   » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:14 am

Oh Mildred, I'm so sorry this happened. I always have the mental picture in my head of Fairy, Pixie and Bear, they were a beautiful trio. Thank you for sharing her with us..big hugs to you.

Erinspigs

Post   » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:59 pm

Sorry this is late but my condolences for sweet Pixie. She looked a beautiful girl, happy and loved.

Thank you for posting the photo of little Fairy at 10 days. I hope you don't mind I printed and put on my bulletin board in room. It is just the sweetest photo. I didn't know Fairy but I've read all about her and am so moved by the love. I think that photo captures such a beautiful spirit, all around.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:42 pm

Thank you, Erinspigs, of course I don't mind, it is lovely to know Fairy is still sharing her magic 😀

Thanks popcorn xxx and Sere, and I am sorry for your recent loss too. It never ends, our hearts will be filled to overflowing by the time we reach our dotage!!

Mapleowl18
Supporter in '11

Post   » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:54 pm

My condolences for pixie too.

She was a very loved pig.

352 posts