Foster chronicles of the 7 kinds.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun May 31, 2015 4:13 am

What a full house you have. Hope the pigs health issues resolve them selvs out soon. congratulations on your new piggy family :)

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Sun May 31, 2015 4:56 pm

I still slowly working on getting the photos captured since my back is killing me but Boyfriend got a group shot of all of them yesterday morning. Please ignore the crazy morning hair.

So far for names we have:

Boys:
Mozart
Moe (for Moehawk)
Lucky

Girls:
Dotty
Mable
Dixie

They may change but I think we named them pretty well. Hopefully in my next post I'll have photos of each one for you all.

tashab

Post   » Sun May 31, 2015 6:00 pm

Aw, they're very sweet. I'm glad they all seem to be doing well.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Sun May 31, 2015 7:53 pm

Well how about a real introduction for you all.

First we have Dotty, who got her name because she has one black spot on the back of her otherwise pink ear.

Dixie, named after the Dixie Chicks (not a country fan but grew up listening to my mom play them).

Olive (told you we weren't sure if some names are sticking lol) is our girl. We plan on keeping her with mom. I personally love this gal and she got her name from Popeye because she's the biggest of the 6 but the sweetest ever.

Next we have Moe, the runt of the litter. Boyfriend is contemplating on keeping him and having him altered so he can keep him with Alba and Princess Peach (HIS girls lol).

Next we have Lucky, who got his name when he decided to try and run out of Boyfriends hands and I caught him before he fell on the ground. To be fair, Boyfriend had never had such a new piggie before Lucky and after I showed him how to support babies (he's used to the big pigs lol).

Finally we have Mozart, our loudest wheeker.

tashab

Post   » Sun May 31, 2015 8:27 pm

Great photos! If I had time/space, I would ask you to send Mozart and his little crest to me

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun May 31, 2015 9:25 pm

What absolute dolls! And quite a handful, too! Love your racy hair :-)

Don't know if you'd like to submit a photo or two for what I think will be the last Guinea Lynx calendar, but Dixie is cute as a bug! I'd love to have her in the calendar. You might have some other great pics, too!

They all have the most adorable little noses!

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Sun May 31, 2015 9:43 pm

That's sad to hear Lynx (about it being the last). I'll check and see if it's big enough (the original). They sure do have adorable noses! Boyfriend is loving their cute wee feet.

Tashab,
That would be one heck of a trip though, ;) .

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun May 31, 2015 11:40 pm

I can't decide which I want, but I'm leaning towards Dotty since I'd have to get Mozart altered, but I sure love that red comma on his forehead. However, I think my husband would file for divorce if I get another. I just got #5 - VeBee (short for vet bill, lol). ALL of those babies are adorable, as are Mom and big sister. Mom has what I call "wise old" eyes. :o)

serelixyue

Post   » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:07 pm

Once again...stunning photographs...

poppycorn

Post   » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:45 pm

I think I just melted about 10 billion times. Erin they're all so BEAUTIFUL (I'm a sucker for red pigs), I hope they're all doing well!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:49 pm

I love them all so much.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:25 pm

They are such sweet piggies.

Warning cuteness over load.
Mozart and Dixie: