The Rt. Honorable Jessie Cress, Heir Apparrot!

Crazy4me

Post   » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:04 pm

I'm sorry, Mildred; allergies really suck.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:45 pm

Sorry to hear this latest news. What a hard decision it must have been, and am sure you had tried to solider on a best you could with your allergies. Jessie is special and am sure she's bringing much joy in her new home.

JaneDoe

Post   » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:49 am

Posy is so beautiful. And the girl behind her

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:21 am

Thank you all very much. We are all very touched by your kind words and thoughtfulness. We've already heard from Jess, she is having a wonderful time on her swings and ropes - little Monkey!

We all miss her very much and I'm not sure if the upside, or is it the down side, is my mum has more time to see to us. Toe nail trims all round yesterday, and Flo has been trimmed (prompted by watching Shaun The Sheep, no doubt)! Then we had a pig-nic, with obligatory wasps!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:11 am

Oh, I'm sorry Mildred. Tough adjustment, but you really didn't have much choice. Thinking of her in her 5-star home should give some comfort.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:12 pm

I'm now Official - but I still need my 'L' Plate until I pass muster (I thought I knew what piggies pass, and it isn't anything like muster)

It seems we all needed to keep busy today. Flo had a bath which she thoroughly enjoyed very much. Look, you can see!

Being such a furry piggy she had to be Blowed Dry.

And just to prove we DID have some sunshine this summer here I am at our Pignic yesterday, trying to get in the shade but I couldn't because of Pansy's rather large-ness.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:32 pm

Flo is so good in the sink, getting her beauty treatment! How lovely. Glad people are productively busy and the girls are getting beautified.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:53 pm

What a lovely view out the window! A wonderful spot for a bath and a dry!

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:39 am

Are Posy and Pansy related?

poppycorn

Post   » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:05 am

I'm so sorry you had to rehome Jess. My allergy for cats is getting worse and worse and my friend has just got a kitten! (!!)

The girls are all looking marvelous! Hopefully (if it's okay with Mildred and Ian of course!) I will be coming to say hey (hay!) these next couple of months with some treats and lots of cuddles!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:27 am

YES! Do come and visit this year, poppycorn, we all need a good cuddle!

Poppy is my smaller sister, JaneDoe.

it was a wonderful place for certain piggies to have a bath and dry, but not other piggies. Can you tell someone, please, Lynx!

We really are beautified so much, snowflakey!

And we are very, very nosey.

Here we are in not particularly any particular order of nosiness!

clairey

Post   » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:09 am

Eep! Flo's cheeks! Does she allow chin and cheek rubs?

That certainly does seem like a nice random order of nosiness.