The Rt. Honorable Jessie Cress, Heir Apparrot!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:29 am

Thanks for explaining about your parrot ways jess as i am blind and cant see picks

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:48 am

What a fabulous picnic! I can't wait to see your new outdoor safety spa. I'm sure you'd never fly away, so it must part of an Eagle-Eyes Protection Plan!

Sasha the pig

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:18 am

They are all looking as cute and fluffy as always. Thank you for the explantion Jessie, it really helped me understand how the world to parrots look.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:34 am

you sound like a right handful jess. Bless ya though.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:29 pm

Posy making her request - too cute.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Bookfan, Posy IS very cute - and she is such a nosey-parker too!

I received a lovely card today thanking me for hosting my parrotea-party! Look!

Maddy_harper, it's a fab little card with a girl on (who looks a bit like my mum) holding a great big bunch of flowers and saying 'thank you'! It made me going into tearing-overdrive, I soon shredded it up into little pieces!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:37 pm

Jessie, you probably enjoy a nice card as much as anyone else! Maybe even more!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:52 pm

Well, I'm ashamed to admit it but Jessica has a more varied lifestyle than me - a picnic, a walk in the fields VS my travelling to and from work daily routine.

Loved the photos and am in envy of her camera like carrying case - looks very well made and I like how well ventilated it is. Great to see the pigs as well. The pirate pigs look like they grown bigger or is it longer?

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:28 am

i like the sound of your life jess. good girl!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:08 pm

GP_mum, it was a more than usual varied wheekend! I heard my Parronts say something about trying to tire me out so I wouldn't get into so much mischief! The piggy-pack-o-parrot-bag IS rather the thing for the parrot on the go! It's amazing really - it has steel mesh so I can't eat it, integral dishes so I can take snacks and drinks along, and sun-shades so I don't get too much sun on my head-top! And it IS well made - in America!

ALL the piggies are HUGE, in my opinion. They are all Three-Jessies or more. I am 420g, by the way!

I just want to share this photo from a few weeks ago when I was helping serve tea, opening the bottles and things.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:13 pm

GP_mum, it was a more than usual varied wheekend! I heard my Parronts say something about trying to tire me out so I wouldn't get into so much mischief! The piggy-pack-o-parrot-bag IS rather the thing for the parrot on the go! It's amazing really - it has steel mesh so I can't eat it, integral dishes so I can take snacks and drinks along, and sun-shades so I don't get too much sun on my head-top! And it IS well made - in America!

ALL the piggies are HUGE, in my opinion. They are all Three-Jessies or more. I am 420g, by the way!

I just wanted to show you this photo from a few weeks ago when I was helping serve tea -

After tea we played that jolly old game of 'Where's Jessica'!

Did you spot me?!

Sasha the pig

Post   » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:39 pm

Wow you are a really good hider Jess. I had no clue where to look. Looking cute and fluffy as always. :)