The Rt. Honorable Jessie Cress, Heir Apparrot!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:29 am

Thanks for explaining about your parrot ways jess as i am blind and cant see picks

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:48 am

What a fabulous picnic! I can't wait to see your new outdoor safety spa. I'm sure you'd never fly away, so it must part of an Eagle-Eyes Protection Plan!

Sasha the pig

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:18 am

They are all looking as cute and fluffy as always. Thank you for the explantion Jessie, it really helped me understand how the world to parrots look.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:34 am

you sound like a right handful jess. Bless ya though.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:29 pm

Posy making her request - too cute.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Bookfan, Posy IS very cute - and she is such a nosey-parker too!

I received a lovely card today thanking me for hosting my parrotea-party! Look!

Maddy_harper, it's a fab little card with a girl on (who looks a bit like my mum) holding a great big bunch of flowers and saying 'thank you'! It made me going into tearing-overdrive, I soon shredded it up into little pieces!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:37 pm

Jessie, you probably enjoy a nice card as much as anyone else! Maybe even more!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:52 pm

Well, I'm ashamed to admit it but Jessica has a more varied lifestyle than me - a picnic, a walk in the fields VS my travelling to and from work daily routine.

Loved the photos and am in envy of her camera like carrying case - looks very well made and I like how well ventilated it is. Great to see the pigs as well. The pirate pigs look like they grown bigger or is it longer?

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:28 am

i like the sound of your life jess. good girl!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:08 pm

GP_mum, it was a more than usual varied wheekend! I heard my Parronts say something about trying to tire me out so I wouldn't get into so much mischief! The piggy-pack-o-parrot-bag IS rather the thing for the parrot on the go! It's amazing really - it has steel mesh so I can't eat it, integral dishes so I can take snacks and drinks along, and sun-shades so I don't get too much sun on my head-top! And it IS well made - in America!

ALL the piggies are HUGE, in my opinion. They are all Three-Jessies or more. I am 420g, by the way!

I just want to share this photo from a few weeks ago when I was helping serve tea, opening the bottles and things.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:13 pm

GP_mum, it was a more than usual varied wheekend! I heard my Parronts say something about trying to tire me out so I wouldn't get into so much mischief! The piggy-pack-o-parrot-bag IS rather the thing for the parrot on the go! It's amazing really - it has steel mesh so I can't eat it, integral dishes so I can take snacks and drinks along, and sun-shades so I don't get too much sun on my head-top! And it IS well made - in America!

ALL the piggies are HUGE, in my opinion. They are all Three-Jessies or more. I am 420g, by the way!

I just wanted to show you this photo from a few weeks ago when I was helping serve tea -

After tea we played that jolly old game of 'Where's Jessica'!

Did you spot me?!

Sasha the pig

Post   » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:39 pm

Wow you are a really good hider Jess. I had no clue where to look. Looking cute and fluffy as always. :)

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Why, I had no idea you were there!

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:41 am

Is that a bite mark in the upper right hand corner of the card?

rshevin

Post   » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:55 pm

Jessie, I love the pictures of you hiding. They are very creative! I must say, I am so happy to hear that someone else understands about "thou shalt NOT TOUCH MY TAIL." I have to say, humans are so daft about this sometimes. Why do they always want to touch our tails? Bah! Mine is also off limits.

Best wishes,
Bubba

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:01 pm

Hellloooooow! Bubba! It's nice to meet you. What colour are you? It's so good to meet someone who understands about our tails. Mine is bright red, danger, keep off!

Yes! Every card, piece of paper, book, item of wood, you name it, I can chew it to shreds in seconds. I'm NOT allowed to chew cupboards, table-tops, or any of those really good chewable things, sadly.

I like hiding! I found a really, really good place yesterday - in the utility room drainer!

Sasha the pig

Post   » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:32 pm

The only thing that gave you away Jessie was that lovely tail of yours.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:22 pm

Ha! No tail here . . .

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:28 pm

oh-ho! I started my new Kabob yesterday and forgot to tell you how munchy-wonderful it is!

I have also got a gorgeous green fleece to play on top of - it reminds me of the grass on our pignic (even though I didn't exactly actually set foot on it due to being cooped-up in a confining-cage).

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:59 pm

No birdy leashes? I mean, they exist, our bird shows use them; can they be used for pets?

290 posts