Chock

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:14 pm

Chockster is having his cage cleaned out today at some point. The advantage of bein woken up n the middle of the night is you can get things done with the time your up if its managed properly :) He always likes his cage bein cleaned. Makes him an my self feel happy. I love hearing him exploring the cage after its all been made all fresh again. thats entertainment its self. I love hearing radio guinea pig hahah :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:33 am

cleaned the chockster out. Rewarded his good behaviour in the caryer with a bowl of sweet lettis leaves. He is currently shredding them. Glad he is happy with his nice clean cage as he wouldnt be eating if he wasnt.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:32 pm

chocks had some fresh grass today which the entire town heard when my friend came in with it as well as having his cage cleaned. makes for one sleepy piggy.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:59 am

chockster is suffering sleep wise as well as i am. He is getting his sleep interupted as well. Now i am starting to get really angry as me poor wee mans not getting the right to sleep and niether am i.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:56 am

chocks enjoying the alfalfa timathy kings hay. There are sertain times through the year where i cant get it for love nor money but when i can get it i will get a bail for him only once a year he gets any as i know its pretty high in calcium so i watch how much he gets at a time.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:32 am

Chocks a cheeky little pig who tryed to go off on a wander this morning. I cot him even though my heads full of snow cause of a sleeper. wasnt expecting him to try get on to the floor but he had a go though. Cheeky little piglet. He keeps me on my toes i tell ya.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:47 pm

need to visit pet shop again to stock up. Cant believe that times come round so soon. Shows how time flies. cant believe chocks three next feb thats scary too.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:25 am

just cleaned the chockster out. Sure it was a cupple of days earlyer than he should have been cleaned out but he smelled a bit piggy so had to sort that out or my assma would have been triggered off if i had left it.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:30 am

my living room smells across bitwee a saw mill and the summer of 1995 when we had a really hot hot summer which dont happen that offen in scotland. We smashed records that year as we had a better summer than england which is really rair. Ooo the memories...

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:11 am

Chocks off on holiday again with me too of corse. he always gets excited when things start moving about the room in general anyway but once he knows he is goin somewhere whether in the carryer or cage. Soon as he smells my friends car he makes the wheekwheek noise and starts popcorning and all sorts bless him. think he likes goin new places.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:02 am

well i think i have solved chocksters issue with the pen. The box i had gotten hold of i adapted for him by cutting two holes in it and i filled it with fresh hay. He has been playing in pen for over half a hour all ready. Think i will have issues putting him back in. Hahah :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:02 am

well i think i have solved chocksters issue with the pen. The box i had gotten hold of i adapted for him by cutting two holes in it and i filled it with fresh hay. He has been playing in pen for over half a hour all ready. Think i will have issues putting him back in. Hahah :)