Chock

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:53 am

Was woken by chock playing with his ball this morning. I wouldnt have minded but it was at five this morning. Pigs!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:58 am

Since chock decided to wake me at five he got cleaned out very early this morning. He doesnt mind as long as there is a big enough hay stack put back in for him to play with rather than eat. His mumma mussent have told him not to play with his food lol

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:27 am

Chock was hand fed his veg this morning. I had some nice big leaves that He couldnt run off with them. He had to get closer to my hand to take more bights. He loves being hand fed.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:37 am

Had some quality snuggle time with chock this morning. He loves a fuss being made over him bless him.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:34 am

Had a good game of hide and seek with chock on the sofa last night. What i do is i get a blanket. Turn it in to a ball and let him burrough in to it. It usually takes me a fair amount of time to not only find him but get him out the thing. He loves playing as well as a good snuggle. he would make a good theropy pig i think as he is so chilled out.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:50 am

hand fed chock his greens this morning. He loves the interaction with me i think. Or is it that he likes the atention. Could be both i guess. :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:59 pm

Gave chock a chewy thing which he has been playing and gnawing on for the last three hours. Its light you see. He loves it!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:03 am

Chock is one of the most chilled out pigs i have ever had. He reminds me of my retired guide dog because his personality is exactly the same. Nothing phases him not even fire works. my dog wasnt phased by fire works iether which is unusual for a dog as usually they are scared of them. Chock loves having bitween his eyes stroked. I found that out the other day when he was having some lap time. as soon as i started stroking him there he started purring and he went really flat out bless him. He got all floppy and blist out it was so funny. :) i have a lot of fun with him i tell you.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:15 am

Goin shopping for chockster today. Wanna pick him up a fiew treets and things. Will keep you posted :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:41 am

Chocks having his cage cleaned today. Sure he will be running about and talking when its all done as usual :) nice to feel needed tbh

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:40 am

Cleaned chock out as i said i was gonna do and what a thank you i got for doin it. I love my piggy very much. I would be lost with out him.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:21 pm

got chock a wooden log to gnaw on today while i was out shopping. he hasnt left it alone since i put it in there. What a racket he is making.