Chock

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:39 pm

Did you try having cardboard boxes, make tunnels and places to hide! Even a heap of hay, it could give him more confidence that he can burrow and hide in it!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:40 am

I have tryed all sorts of different things to relax him but he just goes straight to bar gnawing. thats a really irritating noise and i worry for his teeth if the truth be told. thats why i come on here to see if you guys know of any way to give him floor time which he doesnt seem to be intrested in at all. He would much rather sit on my knee instead and turn in to a piggie pan cake lol

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:12 pm

Just been feeding Chock some coriander. He loves it! He can always surprise me so he can.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:07 am

Chock is having his cage cleaned out tomoro ready for goin on holiday on tuesday. still aint broken the news to him he is goin to the vet to have his claws done. Its amazing how fast they grow. Must be doin something right though eh? the vet said he was really healthy all round when i took him there last...

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:30 am

Had a nice time with chock on the sofa this morning. Wandering off my knee for a little explore then back on my knee again for more cuddles and strokes and things. He is so sweet. What else can i say? Well, a lot actually but dont wanna say too much at once. lol

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:22 am

Chock had his cage cleaned out ready for goin away. He is a very clean pig so his cage is only messy in sertain areas. I tip it all out and replace everything just to be on the safe side. He has been zooming and popcorning and wheeking to him self since this morning, i am surprised he aint tired him self out yet. That will come in time i am sure lol.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:44 am

chocks now munching his way through a dandelion and fennal stick that i got for him the other day. He must have liked the furst one as when i went to clean him out this morning there was no sign of the furst one at all. They had roap coming out of them but i removed that before placing it in the cage. didnt want chock eating the roap really as i was scared it could get twisted round his guts so0i took it out to be safe before giving it to him.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:27 am

I put that stick in just before i posted the last post. Just went to see how much was missin and he had eatin half the thing all ready. Think i will have to get them again. I only got one lot as i wasnt sure how he would take to eating them or not. There are two in a packet. Will have to see who the maker is to see whether you can get them in the states or elsewhere country wise. Will find out the name and make for you all when i buy some more which will be sooner than i thought the rate hes goin through that one. keep you posted. Watch this space.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:26 am

Chocks getting very excited because i have been moving hay and food and toys so he has an idea that somethings goin on now. hes wheeking to try get something out of me but thats not gonna happen. He just doesnt know that yet. Lol

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:10 am

Still have to brake it to Choc that he is goin to the vet while he is on holiday. wonder how he will take the news...

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:54 am

Chock keeps wheeking at everything that rustles today for some reason. His wheeks are goin through me brain. honestly, pigs can be so demanding thats what people dont seem to know how much time they take up in your day whether you have a single pig or a herd, dont quite know where i am goin with this one or what the point is that i am trying to make as i have just lost it. Will post again if i remember what it was i was trying to say.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:20 am

I remember now. What i was trying to say was... People who dont have guinea pigs dont realise just how bright they really are. chock knows what time it is. Hes my little furry alarm clock with regards to me missing or being late with a dose. He keeps me on track. How he knows the time i dont know but he does :) he even has different wheeks from one another where my tablets are conserned and i think that thats really smart not only knowing the noise each one makes but the time they meant to be taken too though thats what amazes me about the little furry bundles. in question.