Further Tales From The Pigpen

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:55 am

It's a proper-piggy-tent, allowing just the right degree of modesty and seclusion. Just need a 'do not disturb (unless it's to serve food)' sign!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:20 am

There are many ways to vanquish eagles, and you gotta do what works.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:06 am

I was wondering at their bravery in sleeping in the open. So in addition to special calming water, you also have the fleece forest of bravery in your neck of the woods. Both photos of the boys caught in their naps are adorable.

clairey

Post   » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:23 pm

I risked the lazer stink eyes of doom earlier in the name of not-science. I bring you a size comparison of Simon and Graham:

It cracks me up seeing Graham all squished on the chair.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:47 am

Ha ! In that second picture he's like "I WILL fit on this chair. I WILL, even if it isn't especially comfortable. Mmmpf."

clairey

Post   » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:50 pm

He gets there eventually but it takes a bit of 'mmmpf' and squishing and turning. Simon can just hop on and sprawl in any direction.

I'm hoping for the day they can be trusted with the big strawberry bed. It's adequately Graham-sized but it's too enclosed for them just now. I put it out during floor time one night and it began to move across the floor making angry noises as Graham got in and demanded Simon get out - while blocking the door with his large self.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:40 pm

I'm giggling just at that mental image.

It is funny when huts are involved. This morning I had the audacity to try to give Cookie a little scritch. She did a "no thank you!" bolt into the hunny jar, which is out currently, and immediately came right back out with a little half-hop that clearly said "WooHOOO!" as she bolted down the ramp. I thought it was a little weird because the hunny jar was all flopped over and did not, from the outside, appear to be occupied. But it was, clearly. I peeked inside and discovered it was full of Cici. Apparently Cookie had made the same mistake. :)

clairey

Post   » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:42 am

Baby, it's cold outside.

I didn't get a decent shot of them together. This time.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:35 am

Who made those cute little hats?

clairey

Post   » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:49 am

Innocent smoothies put little hats on their bottles in winter (for charity). Or they used to anyway, I've had the hats for years. In the past week or so, pictures of first Stephen and Alan and then Stephen and Bobbins popped up on my Facebook 'memories' thingy. Now it's Graham and Simon's turn.

goosey1019

Post   » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:51 am

Hehe. Simon's head tilt is so cute, well always, but especially when he's wearing a hat!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:51 pm

The hat does make the head-tilt extra adorable.