Further Tales From The Pigpen

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:35 am

chock likes to cover him self in hay on a regular basis. Silly piglet...

clairey

Post   » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:53 am

It's clearly not snuggling because one pig is in the hay tray and one isn't but, um, yeah.

Each time their relationship reaches a new level of harmony, they both put on weight. :) All their weight losses and gains since they've been together have mirrored each other - it's fascinating. Currently Graham is 1390g (3lb mark reached and breached!) and Simon is 1180g.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:33 am

Very observant! Awww, they are too sweet!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:17 pm

life wouldnt be life with out pigs i think.

goosey1019

Post   » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:25 pm

Except for the induced terror of a trip to the vet, that's about as close as any of my boars have gotten to cuddling. Graham looks so comfy.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:37 pm

Happy weight gain! I love it.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:58 am

glad waights being put on thats a good sign

Rebelfemme2

Post   » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:50 pm

Simon reminds me so much of my first piggy, Sherbet. The exact same shade of coloration and the white crown. Graham, I think is the vari-coloured? Correct me if I'm wrong. He and Maximus could have been soul brothers in size terms! Max was as long as my forearm, from elbow to my middle fingertip. A big pig.

And is it just me or does Simon often look like he's smiling?

clairey

Post   » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:30 am

Simon is pretty smiley. And yeah, Maximus sounds about the same size - just about perfect cuddle-size. :)

The boys having a little nap on the sofa.

They were like hot, sleepy little puddings when I put them back.

A shot from above. Graham's floof is handily disguising Simon's rather chunky waistline.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:33 pm

Seriously you need to bottle and sell your water. If I just put my pigs on the couch they would bolt, or wedge themselves down the back, or fly off it entirely and right into the waiting mouth of a dog. Not sleeping-pudding.

They are so adorable. In that top view, don't you just want to bury your face between them??

clairey

Post   » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:44 pm

Oh my face got duly buried. Then Graham kissed my nose. :)

I caught them at a dopey time of day, I think. Though if I dug through my hard drive I'm pretty sure I have the same picture for 5 different combinations of pigs. Maybe that cushion is ridiculously comfy if you're a pig.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:00 pm

Ohhh, so there's drugs involved now, eh?