Continuing Life In The Pigpen

"Graham, we've officially arrived - it's a thread just for us!"

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:41 am

hi graham. Chock says wheekwheek.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:34 am

Yay for new threads all about you, fellas!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:01 pm

Woot! (Maybe that should be "Wheek!)

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:32 pm

Hello boys. Can't wait to read all about your daily lives. Graham looks like he's very taken with Simon in the photo.

clairey

Post   » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:17 am

Graham is incredibly taken with Simon. Simon only has to react to something Graham does and G popcorns like mad. If Simon initiates contact, Graham gets quite delirious. Simon is definitely opening up now. They bicker and nose off and air nip still - neither is too wary to chance stealing food from the other's mouth which leads to a little friction - but I saw both of them zooming and popcorning at the same time last night. Simon bounced off a cage wall(!) then warily allowed G to lick his ear. It's been days since I heard any teeth chattering.

They had some free range time yesterday for the first time. Simon did a few tours of the room (with Graham cheerfully bipping along behind him) to see what the layout is and to collect snacks each time he passed me, then he took himself home for a sleep. Graham loves having a choice of where to be so he was in and out and all about.

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:29 am

At first glance it looked like "Future Tales from the Pigpen" and I thought, "wow, she's psychic."

clairey

Post   » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:57 am

Haha!

Here are some more pics. The angles and Graham's tufts exaggerate quite how big he is but he is a good chunk bigger than Simon in every direction. Simon himself isn't small, he's probably bang-on average.

A sneaky ear groom. :)

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:01 pm

Sooooo lovely!!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:06 pm

They are such a gorgeous pair, I am especially fond of Simon's little white crown!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:24 pm

aww bless m :) they are such beautiful creatures i think.

Pippipig

Post   » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:05 pm

Graham is so friendly!