Further Tales From The Pigpen

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:40 pm

Geez, I love all those pictures!

My vote is on the water. Or, as Lynx suggested, Super Glue and Drugs. ;o)

clairey

Post   » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:34 pm

Dash it, my Superglue secret is out!

Stephen sort of passed on the mantle to Graham but they only knew each other for a few months and they never got to live together. They'd free-range around the place most nights. Graham followed him everywhere and just loved it when Stephen would wander into his cage or boss him around. He had the hugest crush on Stephen and took it quite hard when Stephen died.

Simon never met any of the other guys and his social skills were fairly terrible when he arrived. He'd been a solo pig and I think it had been a long time since he was handled regularly. He's been with Graham for about 5 months now. His being the very opposite of Stephen has been a real puzzle to Graham but they seem to understand each other now. Graham is just oh-so-patiently waiting for the day that Simon grooms his ears for him.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:34 am

aww bless him.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:42 pm

clairey, YOU are a sweetheart, too. Being able to "read" your pigs so well...

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:45 pm

it takes a lot of time to read your pigs really well i think. The bond bitween you and pig or pigs has to be really strong as well i reckon.

goosey1019

Post   » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:24 pm

Such cute pictures of all the snuggling boars.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:26 am

wish i could see them. :(

Rebelfemme2

Post   » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Hi, sorry I haven't posted replies lately. Daftly busy. Anyway, thought I'd say that I took a copy of Simon solo in his little hat (hope that's ok). Then I edited it with some software I have (I'm a computer tech) to lighten it, etc etc. I was interested in the fact that Lynx wanted it for the calendar, but you didn't think it made the grade.

Anyway, I made a little side project of it. It's turned out ok, but it is always best to adjust a larger, original image than a smaller one. I was wondering if you'd mind sending the larger one to me, via email or some such.

Its no big thing. More professional interest on my part than anything else. That pic just makes me smile.

Oh, and Maddy I'll take some time to write descriptions of them, if you want? :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:16 am

that would be nice but dont want you to put your self out.

clairey

Post   » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:34 pm

"Hellooo! Does anyone remember us?"

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:26 pm

Cuties!

Crazy4me

Post   » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Of course we remember you! I was just wondering where you all have been!