Further Tales From The Pigpen

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:55 am

Bwuaaa! How adorable! I love that little Simon and his wily ways!

goosey1019

Post   » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Hehe. Such fierce, sleepy boys.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:43 am

Aw. Simon's smiley face reminds me of Charlie.

clairey

Post   » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:58 pm

He has a constant smile and general contented air - hence the 'Sunshine'. No matter how busy he is, he can always spare 5 minutes to snuggle into my shoulder with a smile. He was kind of bemused by being petted when I got him but now he's a purring, stretching convert to it. He has a boo-boo on his foot just now but he's dealing with soaks and proddings with typical good cheer.

Graham is much more contrary about pretty much everything so he has to be in the mood for a snuggle. When he's in the mood he's such a cuddle bug though. He'll doze for a good half hour accepting my massages and snorgles (he loves to be snuzzled around his face, he melts). A good snuggle with G is like therapy. But if I choose the wrong time he'll stand on my shoulder, whine and chatter his teeth til I take the hint. He knows his rights and he exercises them. I can see why he was probably not the greatest pig for a child but this adult thinks his 'tude is great.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:40 pm

That sounds like Steve. Well, he's not into melting quite yet, but there are times he seems more inclined to like me, and other times he's practically stomping his little feet on me demanding to GET DOWN. He's very into Piggy Rights as a philosophical concept.