Pigjes' Pigs Piggadice part Pee ... oops, Three!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Rest in peace, Aiko. You are missed and loved. pigjes, you have my heartfelt sympathy.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:21 am

Thanks everyone!

Binky has been at his best to cheer me up. I always try my best to love all pigs equal, and I usually feel guilty when one steps out more. I have that with Plucky, and now Binky too. I feel so lucky to have thse 2 pigs who just make my heart jump from love that little bit more.

Binky is quite helpful at all I do around the cage, it makes me laugh so hard, lol. Cage cleaning usually get inspected by most pigs, but he wants to help put everything in place, hahahah!

I noticed that he follows every move when the new fleece gets tucked in. I have seen him do the utmost remarkable thing, my jaw was on the floor! As soon as the fleece was put down correctly, right before the corners got tucked in, he charged at the corners, and shoved his full weight in it Van Damme style, so it actually looked almost like it should be. He popped up, popcorned, and looked at me with the biggest smile. I thought it was just in my mind, but then, he did it again in another corner! I was speechless at first, petted and praised him whilst I chuckled so hard!!!

Some Binky pics!

The Binky bus

The Binkgatti

The engine makes a wheeking sound!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:32 am

What an adorable treasure he is! Pets can certainly amaze us. I recall a stray cat moseying over to the chicken food and "claiming" it for himself. I scruffed the cat and told him it was not his! When I put him down, one of the chickens chased him down the path as a lesson.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:21 pm

What a funny & smart little pig! We all enjoyed that story.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:59 am

Binky is such a happy smiling pig!!

And he loves me so .... He comes to boop my nose in the morning when I stick my head in the cage, to say hello. He also popcorns when he sees hub in the morning. I carry him around the house sometimes, so he would know where sounds come from, as I do with all my new pigs. He was afraid of the kitchen, and snuggled me extra close there, afraid of having to move out again. I kiss him, tell him he stays forever, and take him back to the cage, then he’s so happy. His separation anxiety is almost gone now.

When I grab him for his meds, I kiss his ear, he smiles, he then lays on my shoulder and enjoys being kissed on the cheek! See, this smile greets me each time I pick him up and snuggle him!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:19 am

Oh, how he has stolen your heart!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:27 am

What a cutie!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm

Binky has certainly stolen MY heart!

Classicalcavy

Post   » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:52 pm

He won't be afraid of the kitchen when he learns that's where the nom noms come from!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:44 am

Classicalcavy, I showed him the fridge the first time we were in there on the house tour, I gave him a small treat from the veggie drawer ;)

Classicalcavy

Post   » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:57 pm

Pigjes, I make a habit of taking new pigs to the fridge and getting them a treat from the veggie drawer. Now, every time I open the fridge I hear lots of desperate wheeking!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:08 am

Meanwhile, enjoy some more Binky pics of him posing in the cage.

"My name is Bond. Bink Bond."

"Bummer, it's a Hummer! Where is my Ferrari?"

"Mom, the car needs fuel! It doesn't run on poop, I tried!"

"Life, in a bug's Bum"

"Is this some kind of Cavy Art?"