Pigjes' Pigs Piggadice part Pee ... oops, Three!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:58 am

Bugs.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:46 pm

LOL

tashab

Post   » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:08 pm

That's really adorable!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:27 pm

Meanwhile in Cavy Canyon ...

Calamity Yiyi is checking if Sheriff Pluck is in town or not, so she can rob the Pawtastic Bank.

She decided to wait for dark in the Pawesome Stable, to make her move.

Her partner in crime, Aiko The Kid, was awake early and left the Haysome Hotel to rob the bank as well.

She was disappointed that there were no golden nugget treats in there!

But then Calamity Yiyi was not aware of this robbery ...

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:04 pm

Ha!

I wonder if anyone will go to jail for this!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:21 am

Doc Yuyu was resting after a small digging shift in the Pellet Mine, looking for leftovers in the old mine.

Being the local Fundertaker, she had an itch that today would be a day for serious business if there was a veggie fight at the OK Carrot or some other shenannigans!

Aiko The Kid already went to the Trading Pawst to look for a bed, to swap for a couple of golden poos. She would go to Wells Furgo in the morning, as this town was a dump, no golden pellets in the bank, no exotic veggie treats were to be found here in the Veggie store!

But Calamity Yiyi was still lurking out there ...

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:15 am

I must say, that is one of the cleanest towns around!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:06 am

Pigjes has poop-eating fleece.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:39 am

Our pigs poop when they sleep, lol, or in the kitchen area. So, the "walkways" stay about poop free for a while. On day 2, the cage does look different, as then the poo spreading from the sleeping spots. I suspect they toss it out of bed at night, rofl. The princess and the pea ... the pigs and the poo ...

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:02 am

Calamity Yiyi grabbed some liquid courage for her planned bank robbery, in the Furrific saloon.

She soon had an endive overdose and then she robbed the Pawmazing Post instead of the bank, she even fell asleep on the job when entering the building, totally exhausted!

In the morning, Sheriff Pluck started her rounds again from the Cavy Canyon Townhouse and spotted Calamity Yiyi sleeping.

She was suspicious, but there was no proof. She took her to the OK Carrot to sober up. “No treats today!” said Doc Yuyu, the local Fundertaker, who arrived in vein to take up Calamity Yiyi’s measurements. “You could have been nipped!”

The end.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:54 am

Astounding stories from the Old West! How adorable!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:01 am

Loved it! And where on earth did you find that cute little town?!?