Pigjes' Pigs Piggadice part Pee ... oops, Three!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:44 am

Binky is a heart stealer. I hope a heart healer too.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:51 am

Do I see a little smile in that 1st pic with the dollie? What a sweet face he has.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:00 am

Both hammies died, so sad. Although they were very cute, we decided not to have any anymore, and sold the leftover stuff, as I also had tons of new unused items left. We are piggie people first.

Binky loves the immense cage and seems to do well on his own, luckily. He also found his voice. As soon as I get up, he starts getting talkative, talking to me about the night he spend. No wheeking, just funny chatty noises! He is the quietest pig I ever had though. He comes to boop my noise in the morning too, he's such a sweetheart! He's very fond of his Dollie, he spends time with her often.

Enjoy some pics!

He's cute, and he knows it!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:03 am

pigjes, I swear - if I ever get a chance, you'll get up one morning and find Binky missing!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:05 pm

What an adorable guy!

I am so sorry to hear about your hammies. I wish they lived longer lives.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:28 am

Well, that was a first ever! It's been 49 years since I had my first pggies, but Binky is the first who decided to go against his instinct as a prey animal, and warn me when there was a medical problem! We were baffled!

He outed a painful loud complaint, and since he's not a loud pig at all, we were instantly alarmed. Having had bowel problems myself often in life, I recognized the noise instantly as a belly cramp. After being picked up and investigated, a fairly large gas bubble was stuck in his belly, about 2 inches long. He even indicated when it hurt when his belly was prodded, so the exact location was easy to find.

I have Simethicone at home for instant bloat relief. He never had a belly massage before, he was very curious, but let it happen willingly. It's a gentle massage, alternating a gentle prod with a vibrating finger movement, to get the gas moving. I have RLS, so my legs hops without effort, it comes in handy when massaging pigs as well.

As soon as part of the bubble passed over to the next part of his bowels, he was obviously pleased. After several minutes of massaging, he suddenly offered many kisses from gratitude. The meds worked fast too, and he instantly went to eat hay as soon as he was back in the cage. He was back to normal fast.

He's such a charmer, and a smart cookie too!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:19 am

Oh, how he has stolen your heart! (not surprised! what a great guinea pig he is!)

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:50 am

Wonderful story!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:23 am

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:50 am

You've made it very difficult to pignap Binky, living so far away!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:31 am

Excellent!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:01 pm

Beware GrannyJu1. I might get there first!