Snickerspants Vol. 7: A New Day

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:02 am

I cannot get over how adorable Miss Pouf is. It is an interesting blended family there! Love the stories!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:22 am

yeh...keep writing. I like the stories too.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:44 am

Tappa tappa tappa - still waiting for that promised potential calendar pic for the hopeful digital calendar for next year!!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:49 am

Lynx, I haven't been on my PC in a week. I'll send it as soon as I can!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:50 am

Just so long as you don't go into a forgetful stupor!

p.s. people, if you want a digital calendar to work, I will need more submissions.

minismama

Post   » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:00 am

Since Truvy Pouf is a snowflake, she should not be living in the deep south. She should come to live in Maine, instead.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:23 pm

nah she would fit in to england ok too.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:59 pm

The first PigCam check-in of the day showed everybody napping in a line. Nobody is exactly snuggling the TruvyPouf, but nobody is beating her up, either. Also noteworthy is the body language between the two big pigs.
Second PigCam check-in of the day was just too cute not to share. Steve is in the very left of the picture and she's watching him while eating an impossibly large piece of hay, proportional to her tiny body.
2/3 of Team Magnolia eating dinner. (The dissenting 1/3 had dragged her dinner into the condo.)
My other Lovely Ladies having a snackerel.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:08 am

aww they sound so cute.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:03 pm

Tonight Miss Truvy Pouf had an idea. At dinner, she dragged a big leaf of lettuce into the soft, warm tunnel Cici has been using as her primary defense from Steve's humping.
Steve seems like a nice guy and I certainly have not seen him picking on Miss Pouf at all. But that was EXACTLY the leaf of lettuce he wanted for himself, you see.

"Hey. Where did my exact favorite leaf of lettuce that I've been waiting to eat go?!"
"Look, little pig, I like you. But I'm the boar on this island, and I need that exact leaf of lettuce back, please."
Fortunately, I was around, and I chased Steve off. Twice!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:44 pm

Husband calls me a helicopter mom since he bought me the baby monitor for Christmas, hahaha. He even insisted I buy a second camera when the new cage arrangement didn't work with the single camera!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:55 am

thats like my other half and my landlord. I dont know whos more mad on chock him or my landlord. They both come up to see him regularly