Snickerspants Vol. 7: A New Day

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:43 pm

Princess Truvy P. Butterbean discovered something this weekend, and shared her discovery with Steve.

The fun thing about the PigCam is that I can spend my morning clipping like a crazy person, think I've made the fleece pretty secure, and then sit at work all day watching lumps of fleece run around. Here's the current view: Cici and a nameless lump over on the right.

Yesterday Steve had sub-fleece zoomies for about an hour. I made a video.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:58 pm

What a little sweet-heart! So cute the way he was tunneling under the blankets. I think he forgot the way out and when he did get out he was so thrilled he ran for Joy!

I felt sorry for the piggy who got head butted and the floor was moving on her.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:45 pm

That's Truvy, and minutes earlier she was doing the same thing to Steve, so don't feel too sorry for her!

Cici will also burrow on occasion, but she's super prone to static and I think she's actually noticed the correlation. She's far less likely to be under there than the other two.

tashab

Post   » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:41 pm

Your home clearly has something about it that makes pigs want to burrow

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:19 am

My Flossie likes to burrow also. Drives me crazy when I'd at least like to keep the hay on top of the pads. :o/ I worry sometimes, too, about heatstroke. Floss is not the sharpest knife in the block.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:19 am

I worry sometimes, too, about heatstroke.

That is a grave concern here too. Especially in our hot Summers. Glad Truvy, got her own back on Steve.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:53 am

Truvy has discovered that VickieWhiskers lives next door.

And STEVE and Cici have discovered snuggling.

I'm on my way to India. As a reminder, this is the "proof of life" photo I got the last time I left my husband with pigs for this long. I look forward to seeing what he comes up with this time!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:07 am

Excuse my ignorance but what is it he's holding? I Love the snuggling one. Also love Steve running round like a whirl wind in the video. My husband and I must play it at least 3-5 times a day and it makes us smile each and every time.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:09 am

Salad tongs! My husband isn't a big fan of rodents and he sent it to me and said "I found a good way to move them when I have to clean the cage." (But don't worry, he was kidding! Even if it would have been possible to lift the Brave Top Pig with salad tongs. Which it wasn't, because he was a pig of ample size.)

clairey

Post   » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:16 am

Wah, you're so lucky. I miss snuggling. My pair will sprawl within inches but there must be clear inches.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:46 am

May your trip be a good one and may those "proof of life" photos be plentiful.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:45 pm

Hahaha, love the salad tongs. Have an excellent time in India. :-D