All too cute!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:17 pm

What a wriggly little pig!

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:20 pm

I hope to hear more about Rosa and her quest for bipedalism!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:24 pm

Your herd could not be cuter! I loves them all!

goosey1019

Post   » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:16 pm

Rosa reminds me so much of my Remy! He's big into standing up on his back legs and it a very curious little man. He also popcorns ALL the time- especially when I've just cleaned up the cage or he's just bothered Jack. (He'll do some rumblestruting and humping, then popcorn away like he's so had so much fun.)

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:30 am

Alden should come tell everyone about the insanely hilarious messages she sends me.
Rosa likes to imitate Ouiser. It's almost as if Miss Weeza is pulling the strings and Rosa is the puppet. Complete with her love of finding a way under the fleece with no obvious entry point.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:13 am

:-)

Yes, the chronicles need updating!!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Well, the big news today is that baby Rosa appears to be in heat. Or just in a really, really, really foul mood. And she is taking it out on Cici -- or at least Cici thinks she is. I heard screaming, like hair-cutting, stew-making kind of screaming, and came running because I thought maybe the kitten had gotten into the cage. But no, they were all just standing there. So when I heard the next round of screaming I pulled up the PigCam on my phone and it was just Rosa pointed in Cici's general direction and Cici wailing bloody murder.

Here's a picture of the bloodshed. Please mentally add the screaming.

And here's a video from a couple of weeks ago.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:11 pm

That is pretty funny.

Somehow it feels quiet.

Too quiet.

"Wolf", anyone?

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:31 pm

Cici is the biggest drama queen in the universe!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:33 pm

Pig update and posterity-record!

16+ months after being given weeks to live, Miss Victoria Whiskers is definitely still kicking.

In fact, she's still doing lots of things, including making amazing imprints of herself in her hay bin.

...and wrestling with extremely difficult choices every day.

Our big family news is that we lost our cat, and then got a kitten. The kitten is very, very fond of PigTV.

So she's basically not allowed in the pig room, and the lids are always down on the cages. But we have had to move the pigs out into the hall for guests, and that's when I got this very creepy picture via the PigCam:

In other news, STEVE! is still large and in-charge and... snoozy.

And just this weekend Truvy Butterbean decided she might not be totally opposed to tummy-rubs.

Oh, and, not that there was really any doubt because we all know about Abbytude, but: Miss Rosalynn Smith Cavy is indisputably Top Pig. She's also Designated Wheeker and, I hate to say this, possibly a bit of a bully. She has hit on Steve and once every month or so she makes Cici cry, loudly and constantly, for about 3 days. Oh, and she's definitely inherited Ouiser's apparition skills.

So generally, par for the course.

That is all.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:07 pm

What a great update! I am sorry you lost your cat. That kitten is downright amazing though.

And Truvy Butterbean is hands down one of the most adorable guinea pigs I have ever seen!
(note, you might want to remove all her pictures from the internet for her protection ;-)