Snickerspants Vol. 7: A New Day

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:20 am

What a sweet little ball of fur!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:39 pm

While I mostly do hope she's a girl and sticks around, I mostly just really want her status resolved because she badly needs another pig. I'm not sure she understands veggies -- the only ones she'll eat are carrots, and while I've seen her nibble on hay she seems mostly perplexed by that too. And she just sits in her sack most of the time. I can't wait to see her play and grow into a real little pig!

clairey

Post   » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:18 am

Is today the day you find out for sure?

I so hope she doesn't have a penis.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:45 pm

What if it turns you you actually DO have a hamster? ;-)

Hoping for very good news on the Butterbean front.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:54 pm

Hahaha! snowflakey, toooooo funny!

I, too, hope Butterbean is missing all the parts of the male anatomy. I'd like to watch her grow up.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:05 pm

SlaveToFuzzy was, of course, absolutely right. Dr. A said, "So, um, I can tell that she's a girl, because she doesn't have a penis." Then she looked like at me like I was nuts. But you guys remember Didi, right?? I didn't make that up!!

So I went home and got dinner ready. And when Cici and Steve were dancing around waiting for their lettuce, I surprised them by throwing something extra in too!

Steve said "Mmm, dinner!" Cici was seriously interested in Truvy Pouf's butt. And Truvy said "Oh, we're supposed to EAT this stuff?" and began immediately. Action shot:
A quiet moment. Could Cici actually have maternal instincts lurking in there somewhere?
This is a picture of Truvy Pouf straight-up snatching hay out of Cici's mouth, 20 minutes after they met.
First family portrait!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:10 pm

How cute!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:27 pm

Aw, so cute! Did you get my return email?

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:56 pm

Looks like intros went well and yah for Truvy enjoying her new family in her forever home. Can't wait to see more photos as she blossoms.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:28 am

How adorable! So glad intros went well and that they didn't eat her. Hoping she was a hit at the vet. More stories and pictures please.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:37 am

Yay!

clairey

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:40 am

Aw, she just needed some big pigs to show her what's what. Snowflake activate! Truvy is brave to snatch from Cici though - I'm quite surprised Cici put up with it given she wasn't the most mother-y of mothers before and this isn't even her kid.