Snickerspants Vol. 7: A New Day

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:37 am

That was a special present from Lynx a number of years ago. My avatar is a gifanim. :-D

goosey1019

Post   » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:01 pm

That's a cute picture of Miss CiCi, though. :)

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:43 pm

Guess who's gained a whole 100g since she came to us?

tashab

Post   » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:58 pm

She doesn't look real, she's so fluffy.
How much of that 100g is fur do you think?

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:27 pm

Certainly some of it. Not only is the growth visible, but it's long enough that she has started trying out her Butterbean "pockets" and storing tiny pieces of hay up in there that aren't visible until you brush her!

That said, she's also got a nice round tummy now, so at least some of it is nice pig plumpness.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:12 am

Look who's on the menu for TEA! She is adorable!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:12 pm

This is yesterday.

I'm not entirely sure whether Steve is snuggling with Cici there on the right or whether he is just lying close to her so he can more casually eat her hair. That's the big activity this week (alternating with humping, natch).

And this is today.

What's interesting here is that when I left home, about an hour before I took this picture, the tunnel was middle-right (where the hay tumbleweed now is) and the hay was off camera bottom-left in the bin where it belonged. Also interesting is that Miss TruvyLilPouf is functionally serving as the well-wrapped barrier between Mr. Hormones and Ms. Delicious Hair.

I really continue to be so fascinated by animals and how they handle babies. Sometimes it's ugly (naked mole rats!) and sometimes it's beautiful (Snickers!). This time it just seems sort of... neutral. But not completely neutral. Steve never humps Truvy, and while I'm sure he'll eventually get there he also hasn't yet barbered any Pouf. And Cici, as whiny and cranky as she can be, doesn't snap at Truvy, even when the Butterbeanitude inspires Truvy to steal food or otherwise misbehave. They're not cuddling with her or anything, but they're also not treating her like a big pig in the context of their bickering. It's really interesting.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:44 pm

Snick was one of a kind! Well, so are Steve and Cici and Pouf :-) Your documentation of their relationships is very interesting!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:54 pm

Happy Easter to those who Easter, and, uh, happy spring fertility sort of thoughts to those who don't!

I tried to do a nice photoshoot. I guess some of the pictures came out okay.

Actually that one's pretty nice. I'm trying to console myself about the fact that NONE of Team Magnolia's came out well lit, in focus, with behaving pigs all facing the same way. It just wasn't going to happen. Here's the best of the lot.

And there were lots of hijinks of all sorts, on both teams.

Anyway! Happy day, from my herd to y'all's!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:20 pm

Aw, Happy Easter to you all too!

tashab

Post   » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:14 pm

Happy Easter

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:19 pm

Happy Easter!