The adventures of mocha, chestnut, nutmeg, acorn redo

Riahrae

Post   » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:10 pm

@grannyju its taken long long time to get her used to me she was such a punk

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:20 pm

I've had Peek for 3 years and he's still a PITA. Only lets me near him (calmly sometimes) if I show him one finger, and we both understand that this means I want to pet his nose, and only his nose.

Riahrae

Post   » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:26 pm

@grannyju ok peek needs a talking lol

Riahrae

Post   » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:42 pm

Sooooo this happened today everyone Welcome to the nutty bunch just temporarily until Saturday miss Olympia

Image[/img]

Eawinaz

Post   » Tue May 02, 2017 5:05 pm

Your piggies are beautiful! And you get great pictures of them, which now I'm wondering are you using a cell phone or a regular camera for your pictures? I have an iPhone 7 plus and I typically use that for photos because I'm being too lazy to go get my digital camera, but I can't seem to snap any great pictures of my piggies! Although they are still camera shy and I'm sure the longer I have these two the easier it will get, but I wanted to compliment you on your pictures because they are adorable!

Riahrae

Post   » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:23 am

Sorry for the delayed response it’s been a while since I’ve been on this forum. The adventures of the 4 of them have now down sized to two :( i had to re home mocha and nutmeg which I’m still grieving over but they are in great homes

I️ used my iPhone 6s and since birth I’ve been taking their pictures lol they are just so used to the camera

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:49 am

We would love more pictures of your guinea pigs!