The adventures of mocha, chestnut, nutmeg, acorn redo

Riahrae

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:46 pm

Chestnut

Momma's little "gerberpiggy", very photogenic, poses in every picture and loves to cuddle. Also known as the grouch, and two face (notice her little half black half brown face).

Breed: Brindle American crested
Food she loves: greens! Strawberries, bananas, apples, bell peppers, cucumber

Riahrae

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:50 pm

Nutmeg

Momma's little puddle piggy cuddler, gives kisses and loads of them. Spunky and spontaneous personality then again she's an abyssian..loves to popcorn and race around during floor time

Breed: Abyssinian
Food she loves: greens greens and more greens, strawberries, watermelon, bell peppers, cucumbers[/img]

Riahrae

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:55 pm

Mocha

Momma's little curious George. Shes unsure of what cuddling is (notice the look on her face in the image), loves to popcorn and race around during floor time, also know as the instigator, devious

Breed: American crested
Food she loves: greens, bell peppers, carrots, strawberries, cucumbers[/img]

Riahrae

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:59 pm

Acorn

Momma's little sickly, lovable yet shy and timid, when no one's looking loves to shove her little cheeks full of hay and pellets, popcorns and runs around her little cage, also known as "Ellie the elephant" and momma's little speed racer.

Breed: Abyssinian
Food she loves: hay over everything, greens, carrots, strawberries[/img]

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:14 pm

Eeeps! Some of your pictures are huge!

For anyone on a laptop or desktop, you can resize your browser smaller and the pics will be automatically resized smaller so you can see them.

If you go to the REPLY page, it asks you to not post big pictures.

Riahrae

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:17 pm

I'm sorry I'm using my android phone I posted then imgur like I was told to just trying to get the hang of it, maybe I'll just stop.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:57 pm

If you end up having any crisp clear medical pictures for the medical forum (because your guinea pig is ill), I would be happy to post them for you. I generally crop and resize them so they load quickly for readers.

I understand having problems getting the hang of it if you have not worked with pictures and resizing them much. Sometimes a program will give you the option to do a "web-sized" pic. That would be what you were aiming for.

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:45 pm

Don’t stop posting! Your pictures are adorable. I love seeing pictures of such adorable, well-cared for guinea pigs. Just follow Lynx’s advice until you get the hang of things.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:59 am

aww your pigs sound so cute. Please post more!!!

Riahrae

Post   » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:25 pm

Piggy sister love💕

Riahrae

Post   » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:47 pm

Piggy sister cuddles[/img]

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:48 pm

The img tags will only work on a picture file (one ending in something like .jpg, .gif, etc.)