The adventures of mocha, chestnut, nutmeg, acorn redo

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:22 pm

aww bless.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:44 pm

Invisable. Yep, that's why I didn't replace my fleece with any more black - I could never see Peek very easily!

Riahrae

Post   » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:46 am

@maddyharper. Thank you :)

@grannyju1 lol I still find it cute and odd how much your peek and my mocha bear look alike

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:54 am

how are your pigs doing reari hope i have your name right as the screen reader says things strange sometimes.

Riahrae

Post   » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:59 am

@maddyharper thank you for asking :)

Mocha bear is doing great isn't showing signs of fungal but doesn't mean she doesn't have a case.

Acorn the acting like a little stuff again zooming all over the place and popcorning like crazy

Chestnuts ear is getting a little bit better still a little flaky and dry I might try some coconut oil on it today

Nutmegs eye well it's still not better, still having a little bit of problems but it's not getting any worse. Still treating it

But other than that they still popcorn and eat and drink like normal which im thankful for.

How's chock?

Riahrae

Post   » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:13 pm

Little miss nutmeg 😭😭😭

Image[/img]

Riahrae

Post   » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:10 pm

Today marks a year for little miss mocha bear oh how time flies i remember when you were the size of the palm of my hand. And now youre my little chunkers. My little "firework" full of spunky energy the other guineas cant seem to handle you. I remember when you were so timid and shy now youre the complete opposite my little adventurer. It took me a long time to "tame the beast" but every minute was worth it

Image[/img]

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:02 am

I see I'm going to have to have a real talking to with Peekaboo. He's obviously holding out on me!

Riahrae

Post   » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:10 pm

@grannyju its taken long long time to get her used to me she was such a punk

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:20 pm

I've had Peek for 3 years and he's still a PITA. Only lets me near him (calmly sometimes) if I show him one finger, and we both understand that this means I want to pet his nose, and only his nose.

Riahrae

Post   » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:26 pm

@grannyju ok peek needs a talking lol

Riahrae

Post   » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:42 pm

Sooooo this happened today everyone Welcome to the nutty bunch just temporarily until Saturday miss Olympia

Image[/img]