Pigsterpiece Theater - Journey to the Center of the Sofa

afdani1984

Post   » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:04 pm

@Lynx - He's always got such a serious expression on his face. We like to joke that he takes the Lord part of his name very seriously. That photo of him on the hut though...I came downstairs and nearly had a heart attack. He used to climb up onto the green plastic farmhouse, but that had stairs and they were on the bottom cage at that point. I never expected him to be able to get up onto the shed. But there he was. Needless to say, he is now in a cage closer to the floor and the shed is in reserve for Roosevelt and Truman when they move into the condo.

afdani1984

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:46 am

I have a new game. Typically when I hear FHS moving around upstairs, I run to the side of the cage so I can look up the stairs and wheek at her, especially if she doesn't come down right away or isn't prompt with my salad. Instead, I've discovered it's great fun to hide so she can't see me, gets scared and comes down to make sure I'm alright...then leap out of the unknown and scare the heck out of her. I think it's great fun! FHS on the other hand...does not.

Image[/url]

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:31 am

You sound like a very cheeky piggy! But who can stay mad at you with that sweet face. NEVER bite the hand that feeds you!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:13 am

A very adorable guy!