The Littlest Dictator

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:23 am

My dear piggy Kangaroos do NOT live in trees possums and koloas live in trees. Kookaburra our laughing bird lives in a tree but NOT kangaroos! In Australia we do not plot to kill each other in the USA at least one person is shot everyday. So if I was you little I would lock the door on your pigloo and keep the light on and sleep under the bed.

Here in Australia you could work up a suntan as we are having temps of 30C and over, I've lived here all my life and it is even too hot for me. Glad you enjoyed Thanksgiving hope you behaved! Keep me informed of your daring plans to take over the world my 6 girls send you plenty of kisses and be good for Santa Cavy.

RKelly

Post   » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:14 am

I've heard the people are wonderful. It's the snakes and such I'm worried about. In the big cities here there are multiple murders every day. I'm glad my slaves moved to a smaller town. I don't like it too hot or too cold lol. My hf would melt at 30C. During our summer she fusses constantly. We live in Tennessee. My slaves actually looked into trying to move to Australia but it's really hard to get permission. And of course the snake issue. I would love to meet your girls, but slaves wouldn't let me within ten feet of them. Apparently I have a pretty impressive hippity hop back there. There have been talks about making a sling when I get older. Since it's getting coldish and Santa is watching I have temporarily suspended my quest for world domination. All I want to do now is eat and snuggle in my fleece. And laugh as my slaves try to get the temperature just right for me, which is impossible.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:20 pm

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:54 am

I tracked down a video from the Perth zoo, too!

They are just adorable!!!

RKelly

Post   » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:53 am

The bored panda post is where I saw the tree kangaroos. I wonder if they box like regular roos? I do not think my slaves could win against a kangaroo or a koala.

RKelly

Post   » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:32 pm

I have now been with my slaves a whole year. Time really does fly. The slaves came through pretty well. I got a new pillow, kale, a parsnip, assorted lettuce(but not romaine), Oxbow botanical and oat hay, and my most favorite Oxbow simple rewards cranberry treats. Those are the best things ever. I snatch them so fast my humans were afraid I'd get whiplash. It's been an interesting year. I've gotten to try so many different things. I've spent a few nights on laps cause I was acting a little different and terrified my slaves. I've learned that being picked up generally means snuggles or nail clippings at the worst. My slaves still pay me as much attention as they did on the first day even when I'm grumpy. I like being the boss and I love being family not just a pet.

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:32 pm

Sounds like a wonderful birthday!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:47 am

Wow! A whole year already! Congratulations to you and your slaves.

RKelly

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:56 pm

I have learned to play hide n seek. I run into the bedroom, get under the bed, and wait til my slaves come calling for me. After they say my name a few times I start purring to give them a hint. When they get in the floor I give piggy kisses then turn around and run to the other side. If I can't see them they can't see me, that's why they keep asking where's piggers. Then it's back for more kisses and pets. They say I'm weird but they're the ones laying on a hard floor getting their eyelashes nibbled on.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:25 pm

Hahahaha!!! RKelly you are a great piggy! And have some really wonderful slaves, too.