LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

lauren0716

Post   » Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:50 am

Hello, my name is Lauren, and I would love everyone to meet two little additions to my family. Theo (left) and Biscuit (right) brightened up my home on Saturday Sept. 13, 2003. I am so delighted to have these cheerful bundles of joy in my life. I have tons of questions to ask, and hopefully I can get them posted today, but now I have to get ready for class :-( Guinea Lynx is the best GP forum I have seen, and this is my first forum being a registered member. This seems to be a great community, and it's nice to finally hear from others that appreciate and love Guinea Pigs as much as I do. The advice and criticism that is given here is outstanding, Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!

Here are some pictures of my babies, they are soooo addictive!!!

Lauren

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:15 pm

Welcome! If you haven't already, you might want to read over www.guinealynx.info/healthycavy.html I'm sure your guinea pigs are cute but I don't think that picture host allows remote viewing. Hopefully we'll have a chance to see them some other way.

smiley
Just Do It

Post   » Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:49 pm

Hi, you have 2 cute little guys.

Sunny

Post   » Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:58 pm

Welcome! Yes, they are addictive little bundles aren't they?

I can't see the pix. do you have a link?

lauren0716

Post   » Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:06 pm

Sorry about the pictures, they show up on my screen. So, I created a shared file at this url, just click on the folder Theo & Biscuit. http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/nileprincess83
If this doesn't work, can someone tell me how to either post, or make pictures available? Thanks Lauren

Emokid

Post   » Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:38 pm

I use www.photobucket.com you can upload pictures on there and it free (woohoo). Alls you do after that is click the 'Img' button while writing a post; paste the link that photobucket.com will give you to the picture you wish to show us, then press the 'Img' button again. Simple as pie, not that pie is simple at all.

6 posts • Page 1 of 1