Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts

Brenda B

Post   » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:30 am

And the prices of mail keep going up.....

zazzified

Post   » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:31 am

Ok, I called back and got a nicer man. He said that they don't keep mail at all that's undeliverable and said that if it came back yesterday, they would have already routed it to a processing plant to go back. He CLAIMS that if it was originally sent priority mail, it should only take 2-3 days to get back to you again.

I know, seriously, Brenda. And the workers keep getting meaner! I mean I understand that there's only so much they can do but I don't know why they keep insisting that the address is wrong. This has to have happened before so it is driving me crazy that they won't admit it.
Last edited by zazzified on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:32 am

Maybe this is the post office's way to make some extra money? I went to drop off a package yesterday and noticed they cut their hours back, and prices keep going up. I'm not very happy with the service lately. I'd use UPS but they are even more expensive.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:33 am

Well I wonder what ever happened to the first box. That was priority mail as well. Unless it was just delivered to the original address and that person kept it.

zazzified

Post   » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:36 am

Nah, it was an apartment complex so I had called the front desk and told them to go ahead and return it. They have to do that kind of thing all the time because it's at a university and people who have moved out get stuff there regularly. So who knows where on earth that one is now.

This is so frustrating!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:46 am

I know! I can see it happening once, but twice!

Oh and Brenda, I had scheduled a pickup for yesterday for your package. The mailman never showed up! So we went out to just take it to the post office (it's 20 minutes away) got there and saw that they changed their hours and were now closed! So it actually didn't get mailed until today unfortunately.

Again, i'm not very happy with the post office!

zazzified

Post   » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:51 am

Well hopefully they are efficient enough to get it back to you this time. Aggggh! It's so strange because I've used that address plenty of times without any problem until now. So I don't know whether to consider it a fluke or never use my home address again for USPS packages!

Carrie86

Post   » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:53 am

I went to pick up one of my packages from you once ... I brought the little slip they leave if you're not home (not sure if they do this in the States, but if I'm not home they leave a little slip and I can go pick up the package at the post office). The guy scanned it and was like "It's not here." I pointed to the box on the counter and said "It's right there." *eye roll*
The mailman has only brought a package up to the apartment once, the rest of the time I have to go get them :(
Just thought I'd vent too ... hope you get you beds zazzified!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:02 am

If i'm not home and a package is delivered, they just leave it on my porch. I've come home after it's been raining before and had soaked boxes.

Another pretty funny thing that they do is totally block in my door. I have a very small porch just a little over the width of my door. Well they will stack all the boxes up, right against my screen door so that I can't even open it! If I were to try and open the door i'd knock all of the packages off onto the ground. I'm like, can't you set the boxes on the ground or the second step or something? I have to go out my back door, walk around the house and move them so I can get back in! It's ridiculous.

Brenda B

Post   » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:50 am

Don't worry jen! It will get here when it gets here. (I hope) :)

I had a package lost in July. Got refunded and all and it showed up in October!

zazzified

Post   » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:06 am

LOL wow, if this stuff shows up months later I will freak.

Provider

Post   » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:29 pm

We just got back from vacation and set up the girls in their permanent cage for the first time in almost a month! We're all thankful to be home and I finally had the change to take some pictures.

They're cage today. I have enough hidey houses/cuddle places now to change it every day of the week, which is what I plan to do.

Penny tests out the double-door hut.

She decides it is good enough to sleep in.

Rogue went straight for the cuddle corridor.
"Hi Mom!"

Rogue was doing some serious dozing, but silly Mom's stupid flashy box woke her up.

And finally my favorite pic:
Jen's custom crafts get's Rogue's Exclusive Sexy Leg Stamp of Approval! Oooh la la!