Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Good idea. I'll send that with it so you have ammo! I'll just pack the original box in a new one, so you can take the whole thing.

zazzified

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:02 pm

Excellent, thank you! We'll see what I can do with that!

Carrie86

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Jen - I ran out of pellets once. My fiance swears Brownie stared directly at him the entire time and rumbled occasionally!
Glad the missing hut(s) were found!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:44 pm

I'm already dying to find out what the post office says. Ask to talk to the postmaster there if they can't give you a good reason for not having delivered it and insist Momof3boys get a refund! I imagine you did this electronically, Momof3boys?

They have to have some way to handle this kind of complaint.

p.s. the online USPS label thing kind of vets your address. If it doesn't like it for some reason, it won't let you print out a label.

zazzified

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:59 pm

Yeah, that's what I told them on the phone, Lynx. And they said "well we can't be sure the package actually had that address on it." Pshhhhhh.

I'm not sure whether I'll be able to get them to offer a refund since I didn't pay for the shipping but if they do admit fault then maybe I can get them to give me the information necessary for Jen to request one.
Last edited by zazzified on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Carrie86, that is too funny. I know that look!

Yes Lynx, I did do it electronically. I know what you mean about the labels. I've had that happen several times and it's usually small things like they don't want a period after "Ave" or something like that.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:27 pm

zazzified, you are correct that you couldn't get the refund, only Momof3boys as the sender. But you might be able to get to the bottom of it and have them provide her with whatever she needs to claim it (better for you both!). Since it is electronic, there may be some recourse.

I believe it is also possible to request a refund for unused labels. I don't know if it would help to start some sort of "undelivered" process now due to some sort of deadline.

They might have some info online about it.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:52 pm

I'll check it out Lynx. Thank you!

Feylin

Post   » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:52 pm

You guys tell that post office! I am dying to know how this turns out now.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:26 am

Me too :)

Brenda B

Post   » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Yeah! I got my stuff! :) It's all so beautiful! I had to run to work so pictures will be coming soon. But, the entire time I was installing the cube in the gerbils cage they kept trying to get in it. They could not wait!!!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm

Great! I can't wait to see how everybody likes their new things :)