Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:51 pm

I got one cage pad and then ordered some more during her special. I found that they work really well for those pigs who do not urinate a lot. Some of the pigs/cages needed to be changed too frequently due to high urine output so it was not cost effective for me to use them in those cages. I go to the laundromat and use two to three commercial size washers each week and at $30 - $40 a crack that was way too much for me to spend.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:21 pm

I couldn't afford that either GPF! I'm very lucky to have a washer and dryer at my home, otherwise everyone would probably be on disposable bedding!

Since there has been so many inquiries on cage liners lately, i've decided to make them the sale for the month of August.

So the entire month of August, all orders of 2+ cage liners will be 20% off the normal price for as many cage liners as you want to purchase.

Also, all orders over $100 will get (1) free hut in your choice of fabric.

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:32 pm

That's a nice sale and what I used when I got mine in June. The huts that are open on both ends arrived today so I'll take photos when I decide who gets to try them out. I will say though that the cats loved the cardboard box best and give it a multiple paws up rating. ;) Molly immediately got in and claimed it. Dori kept smelling it and Willie came along and decided to eat the box flaps.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:42 am

Boxes are the best toys for cats. We have various boxes laying around on the floor and the cats think it is a playland. Cats are pretty easy to please ;)

mmercedesmom
Supporter in '09

Post   » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Ooooo, my order arrived! They huts are even more gorgeous than the picture. I love bright fabric, in case you couldn't tell. :-)

Jen, than you so much for the surprises in my box too!! It was like Christmas for piggies today. Pictures to follow when I can get some decent ones.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:16 pm

Great! I love the bright colors also :) You are very welcome! I can't wait to see pictures of happy piggies :)

Lots of orders coming up and i'll keep them coming tomorrow. Finals are done and i'm back in business!

Here is Robin's order

Cheryl's order

Michele's order

and Tammy's order

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Love them all!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:47 pm

Thanks Laura :)

Only 4 (small) orders ahead of yours now EARPs! Shouldn't be too much longer :)

tashab

Post   » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:26 pm

Those are lovely. *dances in anticipation for my order*

tashab

Post   » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 pm

I should add - no pressure - I know you're a busy lady.
I'm just very excited.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:05 pm

I completely understand tashab! I so know the feeling :) I get to upgrade my cell phone on the 20th and I can hardly contain myself, lol. Yours *should* be done by the end of next week. It's #9 right now. Good news is most of the orders are 2-3 items (except EARPs), lol. Hers is a doozy!

mmercedesmom
Supporter in '09

Post   » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:52 pm

The huts are a hit with those piggies who have had a chance to try them. They will have to take turns. :-)

First up, Mordred and Fuzzy got turns. Mordred immediately claimed the hut with flame print as his!
Fuzzy was happy to get in the lizard one!
Pardon the door being closed, but I knew they would move if I tried to get any closer. The other two huts are in with Tribble and Truffle and I haven't managed to get any pictures yet.