Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:15 pm

I'll do that GPF, thanks for the tip.

Awww, cute pictures! I love them:)

somechick

Post   » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:44 pm

I've been eyeing these huts for awhile now, and now that they come with pads, and I see all these photos, I think I'll have to buy one once things settle up a bit here. My girls love their pigloos and cuddle cups, and this would be like a cuddle cup IN a pigloo. Only downside is they won't be able to flip em around and move em all willy nilly. :)

These look really awesome.

Feylin

Post   » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:52 pm

Oh no, the huts still get moved, and flipped. CJ enjoys sleeping inside and ontop of the hut. He looks funny "climbing" it to flatten it out.

I wish I didn't have to save money to pay taxes- I'd be buying those fancy pads!

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:05 pm

NewGuineaMom: The piggy in your first pic looks just like my dearly departed Twizzler.

New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:26 pm

Oh Wow, my Lenny resembles him a lot doesn't he. WOW. What a beautiful Twizzler. I love the last photo. So peaceful and so relaxed. :o)

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:05 pm

Casper enjoying his planet fabric hut :) If only I could make him come out of it! He drags his veggies in there and naps all day :) I think spending Christmas in the shelter made him realize he needs to make up for that torture with many many naps in comfort :)

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:02 pm

Cute; it suits him perfectly. :)

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Such cute pictures:)

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:18 pm

This is miss Stella in her firelies fabric hut. There are three piggies in that cage that share the hut and let me tell you, the extra pads I have came in very handy :)

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:11 am

Stella is so pretty:) I'm finding the pads very useful as well. I can go a lot longer without having to wash the huts with being able to just swap out pads.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:18 am

Elvis and SmartyPants love their hut! They're being so nice and taking turns sleeping in it. It's very hard to find something that these boys like.

Ling Ling loves hers too. It's nice to see her crawl in there and relax. She's been stretching her little front paws out too. She knows that she's a princess. As you can see, she's been dragging her hay in there too.

Thank you so much! The pads are great and of course the fabrics are very pretty.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:15 am

You have a panda hut too! Eeekkk! I just love that fabric. Funny thing is, I bought the panda hut for the newest addition, Casper, and he did not like it; he never went inside once. He sleeps in the planet hut all day but he refused to step into the panda one. The panda hut got transferred to a different cage and got peed on copiously :) It is in the laundry basket!

Ling Ling is an absolute doll. Is that Elvis or Smartypants?