Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:53 pm

I’m happy to publicly announce my website http://www.jenscustomcrafts.com

Thanks to Lynx for allowing me to advertise on her wonderful website!

Many of you might have seen pictures from me or other members with the Custom “Huts” that I make for the piggies. These are my specialty and the piggies love them! You can ask any of my 18! The huts are made with cotton fabric, lined with coordinating fleece and there is a layer of foam between the cotton and fleece to keep the huts free standing. They are machine washable and dryable and continue to hold their form.

Many of the pigs also love the large hanging cubes, these only work if you have a top on your c&c cage. I can make them with one or two entrances/ exits.

The Cubes are perfect if you also have rats or ferrets. I have several different sizes to choose from. Cubes are also made with cotton fabric and lined with coordinating fleece. There are grommets in place and pear hooks are included so the cubes are ready to hang.

There are many different sizes of hammocks including corner hammocks which some guinea pigs do enjoy laying on, but again these are mostly for rats and ferrets. I have sold many of these for guinea pigs that do love to lay in them. All hammocks also come with grommets in place and pear hooks for hanging.

At Jens Custom Crafts shipping is always FREE anywhere in the United States. Please email me for shipping quotes to other countries.

My items are not pre-made. I make them custom to your specific order. I have all of the fabric listed on my website that I have in stock. You pick which items you want, then choose the fabric and I will make the items for you and have them mailed to you within 2-4 weeks. I’m always happy to do custom orders and sizes to your liking.

My preferred payment method is paypal, but I will also be happy to accept checks and money orders, which take additional time to clear through the bank.

There are many more items on my website that I haven’t listed here, so please be sure to take a look and don’t forget to click on the “Satisfied Customers” tab to see testimonials and pictures of happy critters enjoying my products.

Ordering instructions are listed on my website or just send me a message here and I will email you through the mailer.

Thanks for looking!
Jenny

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Neat! I love the huts and other goodies. You're very talented. :}

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Thank you very much :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:28 pm

The huts are very cute. I bet guinea pigs enjoy snuggling in them. Do you make any that are open at both ends?

I'll move this to the new sales forum, as we discussed. I know people will enjoy your products!
Last edited by Lynx on Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:31 pm

Thanks Lynx. I can definitely make them open on both ends, Feylin has one of them for her guys.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:43 pm

Lady Bug has two of these huts. One is the ladybug pattern shown above. She loves them!

Shhh, don't tell Weaver but one of the very small Cozy Pads fits just beautifully in the huts : )

Feylin

Post   » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:12 pm

We have special tortoise pattern huts with 2 doors. (We are not mature enough for 1 door huts!) They are such a favorite with the boys!

The cubes are also a big hit. The pigs climed right up in there and curled up. The only problem is that I ordered when Jenn was still mainly making rattie stuff. (We met through CL where she was advertising!) We had cubes that were made before Jenn was properly trained by her pigs. Their butts grew larger than the entrance. Poor Fred had to be extracted from a cube once.

I ended up donating the cubes to the ratties at the Humane Society and they love them too. :)

lisam

Post   » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:14 pm

I have one of the rat cubes, and one of the huts for the ferrets. Inspector likes to cuddle inside while Doodles lies on top and squishes Inspector!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Haha about Fred's butt! That's right, I was blind to the ways of the pigs at that time, haha. I'm definitely trained now!

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:59 am

Very nice; I think my guinea pigs and cats will "need" one if they see it.
there is a layer of foam between the cotton and fleece to keep the huts free standing
I'm not sure what poly foam is but does it dry and/or crack over time with use and washing/drying like some foam products that I have used in the past? Or is it a new generation of foam?
At Jens Custom Crafts shipping is always FREE anywhere in the United States.
Maybe I misread it but your order form says that it's free if the order is over $50: *Shipping is free if over $50.00. $8-$25 please enter $5.00, $25-$50 please enter $9.00.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:33 am

Poly foam is used in packing materials and also used in boat seat cushions. I wash all of my items very often and i've never had any troubles with it. I haven't heard from anyone else that has purchased from me having any problems with it either.

I guess you found the one thing I forgot to change. No one has ever used my order form. Sorry about that. I originally did charge for shipping, but I don't anymore. You didn't misread anything, but when I said that shipping is Free I meant it. It was just something I forgot to change.

Quinc-Emma

Post   » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:34 am

My girls have two of your huts and they love them! Only I wish I would have gotten them with two entrances/exits. My girls aren't mature enough for only one.

They wash & dry beautifully. I've washed them several times and they show no signs of wear & tear.