Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts

Bugs Mom

Post   » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:28 pm

The pads inside the huts work great. I use either one of Weaver's pads or towels. The huts need washing a lot less.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:21 pm

I have a tracking number :) I can't wait for my order to get here! I can smell new pictures :)

Feylin

Post   » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Well, heck. And here I was feeling all special and clever for putting pads in my old huts! ;)

Maybe I'll wait to buy new huts until the pads are ready to go with them.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:21 pm

Well you are still special! You just have difficult piggies who like to cause problems for you. Did I tell you I ended up seperating my large groups? I had it. I have 5 cages that each have 2 boys, 1 cage with 3 boys and the last cage has the 3 spayed girls from EARPs and my little pistol, Guillermo. I'm not as brave as you are, haha! Things are much more peaceful around here now.

Feylin

Post   » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:49 pm

I'm so not brave either! I have 4 cages now too. The twins were picking fights with everyone, Oliver started trying to be boss pig, Max's hormones hit, and CJ got into screaming-ball-of-fur fights with almost everyone. After CJ had to have 2 staples to close a wound I got ticked off and built 4cages!

CU is actually your biggest fan. He prefers to sleep in a hut over all the other types of beds.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:02 am

Ha, at least we had good intentions right? I see why so many people prefer girls now for sure, but I still love my fighting, chaos causing boys.

Feylin

Post   » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 am

Boys are better than TV! Even when they are split up.

I forgot to add- when I buy the next huts we must stear clear of the tortoise fabric. Lois thinks the tortoise fabric huts belong to her.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:57 pm

They definitely are. I have another tortoise customer also! She needed a bit larger size of hut though, but she loves them also. That is just so funny:)

I added a few new fabrics today that came with new guinea mom's fabric.

http://www.jenscustomcrafts.com/fabric.html

Quinc-Emma

Post   » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:01 pm

You have such awesome fabrics!

If I wasn't buying a house, I'd buy one of every single pattern!

My girls love them.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:56 pm

I see so many I want to buy, and then of course I want to make my pigs something out of each fabric also. I really have to be careful on those fabric websites!

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:07 pm

I was waiting for Daisy so I could take a photo of your cute hut in use. She arrived yesterday and after her vet check she got her new hut. She loves it! I put a folded-up towel over the base; I think the idea of a pad would be a nice addition. :)

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:42 pm

Forgot to ask, can you post a photo of your hut with the lower lip entrance and also one that has your new pad in it? Thanks.