WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:40 pm

If she doesnt QE I will have them shipped to me and I will mail to you. xo

LOOK what I got in the mail for Elliott..

These are just adorable. Elliott will have so much fun with these. I bet cats would go crazy for them too. Cats and Ferrets these are toys for you.

Quinc-Emma

Post   » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:16 am

Thanks Deb! :)

Those are cute! I bet Elliot is going to have lots of fun with those. Pictures please!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:04 pm

Do you take orders from Canada?

Yes I do, and there is no restrictions either. (I can't send tents or foam items outside of US and Canada).

I hope Elliott has a riot with them DQ. I thought you might just stick one of those loops on a toe and drag it around so maybe he'll get interested in those instead! I've heard of a few kitties that like to play and then one likes to snuggle after. Maybe Elliott will snuggle to? :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:12 pm

Please forgive us as we take a week off to morn the loss of our Beloved Pepper. E-mails will not be responded to.
~Thank You

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:45 pm

I'm sorry WS. Hugs to you.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:48 pm

I'm so sorry, WindeSpirit.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:06 am

I'm very sorry. My heart goes out to you.

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:11 am

I'm so sorry about Pepper. Hugs to you and the other piggies.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:40 am

I am so very sorry too.

God Speed little Pepper.

SimplyRachael
Sweet boys!

Post   » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:43 am

I'm so sorry.

mmercedesmom
Supporter in '09

Post   » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:34 am

I am sorry for your loss. Especially two so close together. I know how hard that is.

New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:07 pm

I am so very sorry for your loss. I will say a prayer that your hearts feel better soon.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:41 pm

RIP little Pepper!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Thank you all for understanding. Though I do hope others will refrain from posting more condolences to this thread as she will have her own soon. Thank you all again.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Becky, Elliott loves his mice. Hard to get a pictures as he does not hold still. I was thinking if you make more a couple of ideas. How about putting something crinkly inside to make noise and how about a little well sewn bell someplace (or even a squeeker sewn inside). I know Elliott loves things that make noise and I bet other ferrets and Cats would also. Just an idea.

Elliott does love them just as they are now. I will get some pictures soon, when I get Lonnie home long enough, ha ha.

I think anyone with a ferret should get one or two of these, they are fun toys for them and are easily carried around (Elliott likes to hide things).

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:02 pm

The cats here love their mouse also. It's very cute and keeps them out of mischief for a few minutes. ;)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:26 pm

Those minutes go by pretty fast I bet to!

I will give more thought to your suggestions Dg, though I'm not sure they would be as washer friendly with crinklies inside. I believe I can get squeakers though, I'll look into them more.
Hum, maybe skip pictures and get video ;)
If you have the right kind of software you can get a still picture from the video it's self. I found that sort of neat with mine.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:58 am

Summer time is rolling in and there been a few things asked for. I'll not keep you waiting any longer!

Summer time Chiller Bags - Non fleece bags to get the maximum chilling effects during those summer months.

ImageBg.0903
Leap Frogs embroidery
Fits up to 5x7 packs

ImageBg.0902
Vintage Turtle & butterflies embroidery.
Fits up to 5x7 packs

ImageBg.0901
Fits sizes up to 7x7 square packs.

As always, you can request prints and colors.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:08 am

Of 3 designs, 2 was discontinue some time ago (couch's & canopy's). One is still around, though not as much, and I decided to revive it after listening an considering. With the feedback I've received on all 3 designs, a single new design was created.
Canopy Loungers

The Canopy Loungers offer a great supply of air circulation essential to health and well-being year round, while still providing the protection of something overhead that our loved ones desire. As with the couches, the bottoms are cotton materials only, while a removable pad lays in and may be switched out. This also helps eliminate the need of pockets and ensures that what-ever size cold or warm pack you use will fit.

Canopy Loungers come in one size only - 14"(w) x 12" x 9"(h)
Includes one extra pad for changing (two pads total)
Accommodates 1-2 guinea pigs

At the current time, all Canopy Loungers are made to order.
Here's a few fabrics available at this time.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:01 am

How cool! I like your canopies! Makes a lot of sense to have something to hold coldpacks, too!

Does one slide out the curved part before washing or put the whole thing in the washer?

983 posts