WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:18 am

I have seen it and it looks wonderful!! You do such good work! Thank you!!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:29 am

You are very kind, Thank you CC!

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:43 am

GPF, I thought you knew about me doing embroidery! I'm pretty sure you got to see first hand a large blanket, yes?
Yes, and also you sent a little surprise: a pad for Jasmine that was embroidered. :)

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:47 am

I also love your shirt. Your embrodery is fantastic. For all the years Lady Bug had her pad with the ladybug on it she never damaged it. It went through hundreds of washings and stayed perfect!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Special little piggies Jasmine and Lady Bug. :) I bet their both up there lounging around in the grass enjoying the sunshine.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:57 pm

Ling Ling has a special pad with her name on it as well. It's her favorite pad and has held up to many washings.

Beautiful embroidery!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Oh! I didn't know you did embroidery. I have had several people ask, and I definitely can not do that.

I will pass the info along!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:40 am

Can I also just say that the idea of having the bendable supports in your "piggy pockets" was genious? That is such a great feature. Mine always end up getting squashed by rude boys.

You come up with some great ideas!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:55 pm

Ling Ling, pretty little girl, I know you'd love to come to aunt Becky, and that lovely hunk of a man Otto! You sure have tasted in your men. :)

Thanks Momof3! I always liked having the easier walk in access, and it's so much easier to see them to and get air flow in, I'm a worry wart about overheating. I remember stumbling across that flexible support after making rolled supports for a year and trying to make them tight enough rolls to stay open. I got a lot of hand cramps back then from doing so many and was so happy to of found this one. And it's so universal for other things. I still get the occasional request for the rolled supports or no supports, which I'm still happy to do.
I did actually stop making the bendable supported ones a year or so ago, it's just the flexible ones now, much better I think.

Boys, rude? Naw, playful with twinkling devilish eyes and grins!
Thank you! I love to be creative and design things. Seeing the faces and hearing the stories just makes it all worth it. :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:22 am

Ok, ok, I promised these would be out soon and promises have to be kept :) Pumpkin Houses are back, and this time with a half size option!
I think the ferrets and sugar gliders might have competition for these now, hehe.

ImageFull Size

ImageHalf Size
Details on these are on the Pumpkin and Specialty Houses page

Both are available right now and 2 more with Halloween prints. I'm sure I can always pick up some more prints if anyone is inclined to something else :). I have another print that I think will look great for a neat pumpkin patch look.

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:58 am

A couple questions on the hay hammocks.

1)Does it hold the hay pretty well when being nose/head bumped?

2)How well does it withstand chewing? Bubba is our resident taste tester and loves to chew all new items in the cage.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:08 am

Those are so neat! I can tell you put a lot of time and care into those houses. Perfect for halloween!