WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:50 pm

I just sent the payment though Paypal. Thanks! I can't wait to get all my things.

Kat

Post   » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:35 am

Some wonderful things arrived for us last week :)

The pigs enjoyed their new cage liners, pads and beds!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:47 am

I hope to get my pretty things this week. I haven't got my notice they've been shipped, but once shipped, they usually get here quickly.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:58 am

Yeay, the second one got there. I love how spacious your piggies living space is! Bet they can get some zoomie relays going on ;-)
Who's the brave one up front there?

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:59 am

C.Cole, they are on my to do list this weekend! I've got one ahead of you I need to finish up first.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:44 am

That's fine.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:58 pm

I'll be out of town until Sept. 3rd.
Any orders place between that time will still be on the first come basis and will receive their invoices when I return.

Looking forward to meeting you C.Cole-Chakotay!

PiggiesnPuppies

Post   » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Do you still make those adorable sea shell beds? I so want one of those. Oh and do you take custom orders on the corner pockets. I saw the comment about "some lettuce" and would love a fake "pita piggie pocket" with some lettuce and tomatoes, maybe some bacon? You have such cute things that are so beautifully crafted!!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Sent you an email! :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:06 am

PiggiesnPuppies, yes! The Sea Shell Houses are part of our permanent product line. Custom orders are accepted as well, just pick your favorite fabrics and enter them on the product page before adding to cart. Hehe, pita piggies, maybe I'll have to make some bacon floor runners ;-P

Iastate09, got things cut, now that other things are caught up from trip I can get to sewing those!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:56 am

So what was I doing out of town recently?
Well, taking Vins back to school and rest of the family and stopping off in Indiana for

Selena
our new Paw Crew member and as it turns out, guardian of Mr.Snugglekins!

Selena at first was a absolute attention hog and she pushed Snuggles over pretty easy, alot of the time just walking by. It took a week before I could leave her alone with him after she realized and "got it" that Snuggles can't do much more now days then walk and do a little rumble noise, which is good considering her own female problems. But she has no qualms with head butting me for some nose rubs :-).

They are happy and I think he's glad that I held out looking for the right older lady for him.

In other news, 4 new products have been added!
Cosset Cruiser

Party Barges are a play down from the Cosset Cruiser with wheels and hood removed making look more like a pantoon boat.
Cavy Crafts are slightly shorter then the Party Barges and have a more rounded front, looking alot like a hover craft boat.

Designer Fruity Pads aren't really new but are newly added to the permanent line because of their usefulness. We've used one since last year and seems to be unanimously preferred to others that have squared edges that trip up Snuggles.

Pumpkin House alteration, the tops are now sewn on (no more velcro).

And here's just a few of the newest items available in the pre-made section
Image2x4 Cage Blanket (close up of large design)

ImageSet

ImagePumpkin House

ImageLounger Bed with Pooh Bear print (foam)

Cheers!

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Aw, hello Selena!!