WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

DaCourt

Post   » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:58 pm

I got my hay racks today. I can't wait to go clean the cage now so I can put these in. I'll post pictures when I have them.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:10 am

Kool beans DaCourt. I hope the piggies approve! Looking forward to pictures :).

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:03 am

This post pertains to those I have not e-mailed in the past in particular.

I would like to give my deepest apologies to a few people, it seems that the spam filters have been readjusting themselves or something! I do not understand, some have came through and a couple have not, despite my settings. There has been a few I found tonight and I am so deeply sorry!! I would not begrudge anyone for thinking less of me because of this.

If you have emailed or filled out my order form in the past and not received a reply by now, then I'm afraid it is now completely gone. I'll be checking that folder daily from now on in case this continues to happen. Again, I deeply apologize for any that I have missed and those that have untimely responses to.

There is one order I have not responded to yet, no worries for you little Jedi friends, I will respond to you after a bit of shut eye.

DaCourt

Post   » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:01 pm

They seem to like it. I still need to sew all my cage liners and then make my official kitchen area but so far so good. But you should have seen me trying to hook it up. It is on the lower lever of stacked 2x4 so I had to literally climb into the whole cage. next time Courtney will have to do it.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:11 pm

So glad to hear they like it DaCourt! Sounds like that kitchen area down below needs a little arm opening, hehe. Don't feel bad, I have to get on my tippy toes to hang ours up on the far side of the cage to! :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:15 pm

Ok I can not contain myself any more! And I surely can not pick which one (or two) to put up on the Pumpkin House page.

That is just a teaser picture, you have simply got to go look at the rest! Guinea Pig Modeling

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:51 pm

Oh my goodness! Those pictures (and pigs) are just too cute!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:44 pm

Gaaa! No wonder you're having problems picking a favorite. All the pictures are absolutely adorable!

Since I don't have piggys anymore don't know if my opinion will count but from a purely sales perspective I would think the first picture is the best. It is the least "cluttered" and the eye, while seeing the piggy, is drawn to the product. The other pictures, I think, are too full of cute piggys and the product comes off second IMHO. : )

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Oh my...that was hard! I hade to go with Silverado's call of the wild though! The cuteness meter is off the charts!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Silverado's call of the wild :)

DaCourt

Post   » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:12 pm

For me it was between Bandit turn-a-kins and Silverado's call of the wild. I went with Bandit turn-a-kins.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Windespirit, did you get my email?