WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

Bugs Mom

Post   » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Good heavens, how cute! Those would have been tempting for a certain little b/w girl. : )

cabaya

Post   » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:04 pm

Are they tempting enough to rescue another piggy...?
Just wondering if you were ever going to get another one.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Those are soo cute!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:33 pm

They are adorable!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:31 am

I like the way you think Cabaya! Maybe we can conspire on this.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:39 pm

Sent you an email :)

Bugs Mom

Post   » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Forget it cabaya & WS!! : )

New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:58 pm

WindeSpirit, I just happened to see your lounger beds! I like them. Do you know when you'd get new fabrics, or......

How much for shipping to 92504???

If I had girls, I'd take that princess one, it looks cuddly enough for ME to sleep in. Although I think only my hand would fit in it. ;o)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:21 am

Recieved and replied Bytxlaura.

Can't blame us for trying Bugs Mom. :)

NGM - Shipping I go by weight of items, most things are 1lb or less. I did put up a shipping page to help people estimate a little better. I'll send you a e-mail with some prices.

I do have other fabrics and I do try to get in other prints and colors that are asked for.
I've been refraining from mentioning I put my materials page back up few months ago.
BUT BEFORE you go clicking, two warnings:
1) if you're on dial up, have lunch while it loads!
2) many fabrics I do not have much of even though I do not list them as out. I make a wide variety of sized items, so please bear that in mind.
3)If you really love a print but I don't have enough to make what you like, you can ask for it used in patchwork, even on pockets, loungers, and tunnels. I do charge 1-3 dollars more to do that though as it takes time to piece things together.

Cotton Materials
Flannel Materials
Fleece Materials

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:13 am

Oh my gravy! How CUTE!!! Yes...very tempting indeed!

Look! They even have little vines on top! (Squeal like a little girlie!)

(Yes, I know I'm a little late to the discussion...sorry, been busy cleaning cages.)

New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:16 pm

WindeSpirit, you've been holding out on us! <shakes finger>

I just have to have a yard sale to make some money to spend it on your stuff.

:o)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:09 pm

Naw, never to late. Got to take care of the little ones and homestead first!

I like the leaves on top to, adds the right something to them. I'm going to put them on all future pumpkins to :)

Me, holding out! I'd never do such a thing *giggles*. I just do some things a bit more discreetly, yeah, that's it!
There is one page that has links to every page of my site that is not a private or orders page, the site map. There is just to many pages to list them all on the side bar!

Oo, a yard sale, any garden stuffs? I want to make another raised bed so I can grow some endive at least. Nobody seems to sell it around here, can you believe it :(

New Guinea Mom
There is No Cure

Post   » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:40 pm

I have no garden stuff. :o( Boo, sorry WindeSpirit!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Well shucks. Guess no way out of going and finding supplies for me then, oh well. Maybe I'll find some more turtle lawn figures while I'm at it. I been picking up little cast iron ones when I get the chance, so far just 1 turtle and 1 frog. One of these days I'll get the little rock garden pool with waterfall that I'd like for them to sit around. Nothing big, just a small 4ft wide half circle one.

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:04 pm

They're HERE!!!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:08 pm

Glad they made it! Can't wait to see pictures! :)

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:12 pm

WS - I had a quick question about the pumpkin house measurements.

Is the height measurement listed (13 inches for full size) to the top of the house on the inside or is it to the top of the stem on the outside? Also, the 16 inches width - is that the measurement for the base of the pumpkin or for the broadest part of the pumpkin?

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:09 pm

The height is the complete height, stem included which are 2-1/2 inches.
The width is at the greatest as shown. For the full size, the greatest width can vary some depending on how it is squished (flattened) or pulled (stretched). Technically, it could be a few inches larger, or smaller, but that would also change the height. I hope that makes sense. I like to use the actual size as I show in pictures however.

Were you looking for a particular size Waddles?

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:27 pm

Just wondering what size would work best for my pigs. They're lovely and very creative.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:25 pm

Why thank you!
Oh, no problem, if you need help on a size for an area, just shoot me a email. I can adjust sizes as needed easily enough. For a moment I wasn't sure if the kitty size requests were starting ;)

983 posts