WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:14 pm

Oh no oh no oh no!!!! They are not here, and I forgot to tell you I moved since you last sent something!!! :( :( :( I don't think Mouse is going to get them! :(

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:18 pm

If you filed a forwarding request with the post office the package will get forwarded. If not it'll get returned. I'll keep watch which way it heads.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:12 pm

I think my forwarding is over, I moved the first of august and i think its only 60 days. :(

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:43 am

Still nothing... :(

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Still says forwarded, you should get it, just takes a them longer when they have to look up address, it would say returned if it was coming back to me.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:36 pm

It has arrived!!! :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Hope Mouse is having a easier time staying dry iastate09 :-)

I'm hopelessly behind on the newsletter again folks, I'm sorry! It tends to be the one thing that gets put to the back burner.

October Sales
10% off Tents
15% off Lounger Bed Corners
20% off Designer Pads
25% off Pumpkin Houses

See all the houses available for a snuggly warm winter.
Don't forget to browse thru all the pre-made items!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:14 pm

Many items have been marked down in the pre-made section. Here's just a couple

HZ Tunnel (page 8)

Hang Out Cozy (page 6)

Lounger Bed (page 3)

Hay Hammocks, chiller bags, and more!

17 new cotton prints have also been added over the past month, including a holiday Hello Kitty

And now to finish the rearranging of the piggies side of the front room and getting all the pre-made things tagged and on the new shelving unit. Cheers!

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:49 am

I love that HZ tunnel! Also, the two by four cage blanket with the embroidered cavy on it! I need to get to ordering another cage blanket maybe even two more, they seem to like it so much but right now I only have the one so it has to rotate for them all to use it. That sherpa is really wonderful stuff, they seem to spend the most time sleeping on the sherpa part of it. Plus the cage blanket is so puffy they don't even need cuddle cups and seem to ignore them except to "bean" in them, when that cage blanket is in.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:01 pm

*chuckles* I love your description Cinnabuns mom, to bean in them. That makes clean up easier for you! I'm glad they like their cage blanket so much, hopefully nobody has any more wet bum problems either!

You mean this blanket? :-P

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:21 pm

I forgot to post pictures!

Mouse proudly and lovingly modeling his new ultra-absorbent, soft and warm-for-winter fleece/sherpa Pooh beds!

Thanks, Windespirit! <3 whisker kisses! <3

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:12 pm

Mouse, you are such a handsome boy! Smooches right back :-)

Unfortunately we lost two more hammies over the past week. Tunnler (robo) last Saturday and Mitz (chinese) Thursday. Digger (robo) hasn't been well either and just wants to be held. She has a chance of pulling through, she's a fighter.