Post   » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:14 pm

Jen, I really love the new product.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:21 pm

Thank you very much :)

Fourboys4now

Post   » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:23 pm

Just thought I'd share a couple of pics of two of my boys enjoying their hammocks Aunt Jen made for them.

Right after I adopted Jerry he bravely hopped up here to show the old boys how it's done.

Since then Cupcake has mastered how to "hang" while he sleeps.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Wonderful! The oh so hard to capture hammock pictures! I love it! Can I use them on my website, please??

They are so cute. See guinea pigs do like hammocks!

Fourboys4now

Post   » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:05 pm

Feel free to use them. You can even edit out the beans if you'd like. ;)

One of my boys Johnny lives on his hammock. He even stands up on it to beg for his veggies. If another piggy gets close to it he runs and jumps up on it.

I'll get some pictures of him in it. That shouldn't be hard since he's in it about 23 hours a day.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:22 pm

Wonderful! Next time I update the pictures I will for sure use those :)

Halloween fabrics and a few winter fabrics are listed.

The halloween fabric is very limited. Any orders made with halloween fabric are guaranteed to be delivered no later than October 1st.

There is a cool fall "acorn & leaf" fabric listed also.

http://www.jenscustomcrafts.com/cotton--flannel.html

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:32 am

That corner hut is great. As you know I got a couple of huts that are open on both ends and I'm making the others the same. I like the two openings since it provides good ventilation and easy access/exit for multiple pigs. Plus, even if it's used as a toilet it can be used longer than a couple of days (yes, even with the pads) since the outside won't get wet. Nice idea. :)

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:25 am

Do the bats glow-in-the-dark?

Siouxsie

Post   » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:58 am

I got my order Monday. I love it!!!! Such great quality and very nice.

We had to take Snickers to the vet today for a follow-up and I decided to throw the pocket (cozy?) in there to see if she would like it. Boy, did she! It was so cute to see her cuddled up in there!

I need to do some cage cleaning and after that I will be putting in the other wonderful toys I got and will take some good pics and post them.

Funny thing though. At the vet's in the waiting room, there was a lady with a ton of ferrets and she brought up jenscustomcrafts! Coincidence? She had just ordered a ferret hut and loved it! I find that too cool.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:57 am

Thanks GPF! I love the fact that the cabin part does not need to be washed.

The bats are slightly illuminated, not totally glow in the dark. They are cool though!

Great Siouxsie! We always use those sleeping bags when going for vet trips, or the huts. They work great!

That is crazy that someone was talking about me! I guess the word is spreading, that is great. Thanks for telling me :)

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:38 pm

I know I am asking for it, but

I added MORE fabrics

1 new halloween, one winter, and 3 regular ones here

http://www.jenscustomcrafts.com/cotton--flannel.html

6 new printed fleece fabrics here

http://www.jenscustomcrafts.com/fleece.html

They say "pending delivery" which means that they will be here within the next few days. Early orders can be placed with the understanding that if something does not show up or is damaged you may need to choose a substitution, or a refund can be issued.

Also keep in mind that I have almost every color of solid fleece if you were looking for solid cage liners.