Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts #2

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Thank you to all of my wonderful customers for making Jens Custom Crafts so popular!

http://www.jenscustomcrafts.com

In the past year, Jens Custom Crafts has become a full-time job! It is very rewarding for me to pamper your pets and see the wonderful pictures and hear the great stories on how much your piggies enjoy my products.

We currently are owned by 20 spoiled piggies, 7 rats, 2 rabbits, 3 ferrets, 1 mouse, 12 cats, and 2 dogs! All of our critters are rescues. They get to test out all of our products and live in luxury.

*Most* of the profits from the business go towards taking care of all of the animals.

If you would like to donate any of my items directly to a rescue I will take 25% off the cost of the order. I will ship the donated items directly to the rescue of your choice and shipping will be free as always. This can be done at any time.

If you are a rescue and need auction items or any other assistance please feel free to contact me. I'm happy to donate items to a good cause!

Custom orders are always welcome.

Products are ever growing and currently include "Huts", "Oval beds", "Sleeping bags", "The corridor", "Hanging cubes", "Hammocks", "C&C cage liners", "Cat huts", and more!

Don't like any of my fabric choices? No problem. I will work with you to find something you like, order it and make the items of your choice!

Do you have your own fabric that you would like something made out of? No problem. You can mail it to me and I will make the items of your choice.

Shipping is always FREE on orders over $30.00
I am happy to ship internationally. Please contact me for a shipping quote.

sus4rabbitsnpigs

Post   » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:56 pm

I like your oval beds. I don't think any of my pigs would share though.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Thanks. I think sharing pigs are very few. My spayed girls want to cuddle with their husband, and then I have an older boy who likes to snuggle with his skinny pig buddy, but the other 17 don't want to be near each other!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:42 am

Here you go EARPs! You will have some happy critters in a few days :)

Two sets of liners for her 3x5 cage

Two rat cage liners

Two guinea pig huts, four rat huts and one hamster hut

Four corridors

And Joyce's order

tia2370

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:01 am

I have a question I've been meaning to ask about the cage liners. How long can one typically last between washings? Is it a daily thing or every other day? I know every pig is different with how much of a mess they make, but a general idea would be fantastic. Also, what would it cost for a 2x5 liner?

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:10 am

I generally wash mine about once a week depending on the pigs. Some of them are more messy and need to be changed about every 5 days.

I have a sale on the cage liners through the end of the month. 20% off when you purchase 2 or more.

Then also when you purchase 4 you get 1 1/2 off.

So 5 2x1 c&c liners would cost $79.20. That would cover your 2x5 cage.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:39 am

Mine get washed every 5 days. I love my CC cage liners. Well, you know, my piggies', not mine :)

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:59 am

That hamster hut is darling!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:48 am

I have 3 huts, Jen made them superzized, because of the Rex we have. They are well loved!!

Brenda B

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:41 am

What a way to end the last thread, with a great family pic! :)

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:47 am

I know, and they look great with short hair, in my opinion :)

zazzified

Post   » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi Jen, quick question! Are you willing to make hut pads separately? I've started using my spares under stools, etc and the pigs love it. If so, what you charge? The regular hut sized pads are perfect under the little stools!